Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Well, they updated tarkus again, it's already public. I'm glad I can now play TiTS in the browser but I find it strange how this progresses so fast after so long.
I think it was something with base systems needing to be reorganized. Rather than just 1/1 port the game to java they are trying to make systems more organized so streamline future content. I also saw some tweets from Gedan talking about code that that almost works from flash to java bc of coding language but its unnecessary.

I don't understand much of coding tho so I don't know what exactly was meant.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
it was a TON funner with cheat mode. What's up dev? Why you's got to be like that? Know what I'm sayin' know what I'm sayin"? Y'all in my face! U ain't Pusha T!

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
found it click i 3 times

^^^^Went on the main page for fenoxo's page: (which is on page 1 of this thread), went to wiki at the top part of the page, went to the T.I.T.S wiki, found the search bar, typed in cheats, found cheat list.

You could also mean save editors, but I'd need a bit more of a description than that, aka what type of "cheats" you want.

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
...i'm stuck love starz green & blue threesome
i change me save var
but i can't replay green & blue threesome
(foursome can play)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tried playing this java version but I can't seem to go down the stairs in Tarkus, probably because that's all there it is for now.
My old strats seems to still work.
I can still grind from level 1 to 7 in Mhenga via the tribe ladies near the taxi 'coz they give absurd amounts of exp.

Had an issue where I had to switch panels only to find out later than I can press M for the map and stats to look like the flash version so that's a good thing.
I guess I'll just wait for more updates.

Tarkus has my favorite stunlock hammer, after all.

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
Tried playing this java version but I can't seem to go down the stairs in Tarkus, probably because that's all there it is for now.
1643966504479.png
Click this button to go down a level.
...i'm stuck love starz green & blue threesome
i change me save var
but i can't replay green & blue threesome
(foursome can play)
Upload a bug report with your save to the game's website.

I think they are talking about how they found the cheats for the JS version. Where you click the i in TiTS on the main menu three times to unlock the cheats. The page on the wiki is for the old flash version of the game.

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
New JS version 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1270. Looks to just be some bug fixes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New JS version 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1270. Looks to just be some bug fixes.
Mega
Nice, A new one got released the moment I download the previous latest one.
My RNG hasn't changed at all in the past years.

BONUS:
Leave it to the geniuses to put the same f-ing keybind on TWO different buttons.
No wonder I can't get up the stairs.
1643974026926.png
1643974086574.png 1643974098969.png

Also, I've been using the rocket hammer / Wrench to hit enemies and not once have I seen a single stun proc.

Last edited:

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020

^^^^Went on the main page for fenoxo's page: (which is on page 1 of this thread), went to wiki at the top part of the page, went to the T.I.T.S wiki, found the search bar, typed in cheats, found cheat list.

You could also mean save editors, but I'd need a bit more of a description than that, aka what type of "cheats" you want.
The following doesn't work anymore.
  • By using a keyboard and directly typing the message at any time while playing the game.
  • By accessing a text input box (such as using 's CustomInput option) and inserting and submitting the code there. The input box is limited in what cheats it can activate (so not all cheat codes are compatible with it), and is primarily there for users who use virtual, screen-prompted keyboards.
  • It is recommended to input cheat codes in on the codex console under options to prevent any unwanted actions such as moving or item usage.
  • Codes that cannot activate via the console can be activated in the main Codex screen. Because all of the main Codex options are assigned to numbers 1-5, this will prevent unwanted actions.
  • Holding Shift while typing will also prevent unwanted moving or item usage.
Save editing is tedious.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
  • By using a keyboard and directly typing the message at any time while playing the game.
  • By accessing a text input box (such as using 's CustomInput option) and inserting and submitting the code there. The input box is limited in what cheats it can activate (so not all cheat codes are compatible with it), and is primarily there for users who use virtual, screen-prompted keyboards.
  • It is recommended to input cheat codes in on the codex console under options to prevent any unwanted actions such as moving or item usage.
  • Codes that cannot activate via the console can be activated in the main Codex screen. Because all of the main Codex options are assigned to numbers 1-5, this will prevent unwanted actions.
Save editing is tedious.
in all honesty, one of the few things that made be excited about the js port was that cheating would get substantially easier (well, at least for those with enough technical knowledge) compared to how clunky and sometimes unreliable it is to cheat on the flash version.

i uploaded this little coc2 cheat guide i made for myself in case i ever forgot about certain stuff, but it should apply to the tits js port as well since they're both functionally the same under the hood.
View attachment how to cheat.txt

Reactions: ewafvirus

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
in all honesty, one of the few things that made be excited about the js port was that cheating would get substantially easier (well, at least for those with enough technical knowledge) compared to how clunky and sometimes unreliable it is to cheat on the flash version.

i uploaded this little coc2 cheat guide i made for myself in case i ever forgot about certain stuff, but it should apply to the tits js port as well since they're both functionally the same under the hood.
View attachment 1634639
Save editing is tedious.
Don't know if y'all know, and I might be giving out unnecessary info, but for the sake of my peace of mind:

VKo’s custom input can no longer be used with old cheats. We have no interest in fighting with those bugs when we have a fancy new cheat menu. (You can get to the new cheat menu by clicking on the top of the “i” in TiTS several times in a row after loading a save, then opening options and selecting the new Cheat submenu on the bottom left tab.)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes