hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
little heads up that mitzi is showing up as blank (as in her image is not there)
edit: game was glitched haha, just had to reopen the game

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Adding something like a player customization to the cheat menu would be good. The old save editor also allowed you to name the colors of some parts like hair so you could have otherwise impossible colors like Super Deep Blue or Red Green Yellow Patterned, which isn't possible without that.

Reactions: Gojii

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Haven't paid attn to this game in a while. Is the flash version totally abandoned and it's just java now, or is it being updated in parallel?

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
I assume we're going to have to create new characters for the java? Flash saves exported seem to have broken navigation.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Been a few months but still no content updates, so I’ll ask again. Content or skip?
There hasn't been any meaningful content for over a year now. Even before that the development speed was very slow just milking patreon.

If you haven't played it yet then the game is still really good and you should give it a try. There's over 20 hours of content, and it's not a story driven game where the unfinished stuff hurts the game.

Reactions: Gojii

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
for the people who haven't realized, you obv can't set progress in an area that hasnt been released yet. so plan is to beat first-14 on flash and reach mhenga. then you can edit the save when you're in mhenga with titsed. do whatever you want when it comes to customization (amber is in the js port of the game, yet you can't use the cheats menu to grab the taur ship item to hold amber in, so if you want amber, make sure to cheat that in titsed). note that some items may not be coded into the game. once you're done editing your save, load it, save to file, and convert to json. you should be able to load the file on the js port (i was anyways)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
How much pregnancy / breeding does this game have?
IIRC, there's a whole dedicated pregnancy / breeding system in this game (or any other Fenoxo game).
You basically can impregnate / be impregnated by any enemy / a lot of named NPCs if the tools are right, and there's a ward for your children
Tho can't remember what you can do with your children (probably not a lot to be memorable)
It doesn't have MPreg, but you can hv oviposition eggs.

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
What will happen to the flash version?
Haven't paid attn to this game in a while. Is the flash version totally abandoned and it's just java now, or is it being updated in parallel?
It is not going to be updated anymore. The flash version's final update was in November.
Eesh, this is buggy as a son of a gun. Had to restart twice now. Game just gets stuck :/
Report the bugs so they can get fixed. The game gets bug fixes every other day so it is becoming more and more bug free quite fast.
for the people who haven't realized, you obv can't set progress in an area that hasnt been released yet. so plan is to beat first-14 on flash and reach mhenga. then you can edit the save when you're in mhenga with titsed. do whatever you want when it comes to customization (amber is in the js port of the game, yet you can't use the cheats menu to grab the taur ship item to hold amber in, so if you want amber, make sure to cheat that in titsed). note that some items may not be coded into the game. once you're done editing your save, load it, save to file, and convert to json. you should be able to load the file on the js port (i was anyways)
I assume we're going to have to create new characters for the java? Flash saves exported seem to have broken navigation.
I wouldn't trust converting a save from the flash version. I recommend to just start a new game in JS and use the cheat menu and the console to get what you want.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes