ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
Except that the Cheat Menu is no help in editing your Character and is pretty much useless for that in its current state.
That's why I said to also use the console if needed. For example you can input pc.balls = 100 and get a hundred balls. Just try not to go too crazy and break the game.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It readd things that where locked away because patreon. It made Kally and Kiro biological sisters and you could with the frostwyrm an incestharem of your daugthers and it is gone because it whas heavily outdated and nobody took care of it.
I thought all Ince was removed from the game cause patreon told him to remove it. Which was 1/3 of what the taint was supposed to be. Now we got 10x more dick to replace it.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Wow, this is still in development? By now, I figured Fenoxo would either have been so enthused that he'd already have finished it, or would have gotten tired of it like CoC and stopped.

Reactions: aroeah126

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I need some help. I'm trying to use the Save Editor on my save from the latest version of the game by Save to File, but I can't open it. The error message says that it's a Slot format file that tries to be opened as a Save to File format file, but when I try to search for the save file as a Slot file, it doesn't show up. How do I get around this?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I thought all Ince was removed from the game cause patreon told him to remove it. Which was 1/3 of what the taint was supposed to be. Now we got 10x more dick to replace it.
Well actually you where able to still see the incestscenes by cheatmenu so it whas only locked away and not removed.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
After downloading I jus see "loading Modules" and a failed to load image above the loading bar. Am I doing something wrong?

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if anyone has made mention of this and i dont care to check past the previous post, I just want to say that jsoneditonline is a pretty nice save editor for this newer style, you may have to double check type values on the wiki but it works well

Reactions: Gojii

m31825da32

Feb 9, 2022
Why is every JS source file as a literal wall of text? Its deliberate choice to prevent modding/source checking/whatever?
Second of, Im not a JS expert, but why is there are sooooooo much nested functions that concatenate string to concatenated string from made from concatenated strings?
And third, they compile (copy to files rather) source code by some tool, right?! Right!? Say that Im right.
You need the sourcemaps js.map files for each of the minified js files that are publicly used.

Here is the unminified code in a react browser project, it needs the resources folder inside public folder, and it needs the node_modules installed with npm.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
There have been many characters that have been abandoned and they snap at anyone who says to remove or finish them, modding would be great but if it did happen most mods would be hit with a DMCA as they have done so in the past and only allow mods they themselves have checked and approved, not really the freedom of modding.
That isn't legal and is opening them up for a retaliatory civil lawsuit in the US should they piss off the wrong person.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Am I the only person who can't find the quest log? I just started the game yesterday and got to the first probe planet but I have no idea how to check my quests. I've tried going into the codex menu (if its the one where you can also check your mail. if not I have no idea), but there's no log/quest option. Not even grayed out or what have you.

It's annoying because I feel as if I can't stop playing for an extended time without forgetting what I was doing.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
That's why I said to also use the console if needed. For example you can input pc.balls = 100 and get a hundred balls. Just try not to go too crazy and break the game.
You assume everyone knows how to use the console on a website. I know how to open it, but no idea what to do with it. How would you even know what you could add and how you'd add it?

Reactions: Konstantinus

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
You assume everyone knows how to use the console on a website. I know how to open it, but no idea what to do with it. How would you even know what you could add and how you'd add it?
This is, unfortunately, what I refer to as the programmer hump. There is a body of knowledge that feels inherently common sense to reasonably proficient programmers, debuggers, and such that is in no way actually self explanatory to the average person. I know how to do that, I can explain the edits I've derived from that knowledge. But explaining how to actually figure that out, intuitively, on the fly? There are entire classes dedicated to that kind of thing, and many programmers overlook the gap. It's sort of like sitting someone who has never touched a videogame down in front of a computer, loading up Dark Souls, and telling them to have fun without even telling them so much as the basic controls.

For an actual explanation of their specific reference:
  • "pc" refers to the player character, and is how you access it in code
  • "." means you are accessing part of the player character's data or functions, and can be followed by the name of a piece of data (aka a variable, such as in the example) or a call to run some code (aka a function).
  • "balls" is the name of a variable that stores how many testicles the player character has, and is stored as an integer (aka a whole number, either negative, positive, or zero).
I haven't actually double-checked the code to verify the given example would work, but that is what I inferred immediately from "pc.balls = 100" in their example. And that is not going to be inherently self explanatory to the average person.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes