Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Weird, I'll probably have to update mine since I don't have that.
View attachment 1654954
Online version Game Version: 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1338 , the download here is 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1270.
If you use the online version but doesn't get the right one try a ctrl + F5 to force reload. Also I advice to save to file regularely.

Pffffffff, who do you think I am to play in FREE version, huh???
Here everything is free even what is not, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

yts1083

May 28, 2017
Click "codex" then "log"
Er... there isn't a log button on the HTML version. I took it that was the latest one

Edit: Apparently it was removed for some reason (bug?), it's up on the Feb 12th build

Edit2: Hmmm shame it's not the one posted on the front page, now to wait for a caritative soul.

By the way anyone know how to edit saves on this version? Im pretty sure the old one doesn't work does it?

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
By the way anyone know how to edit saves on this version? Im pretty sure the old one doesn't work does it?
By notepad/wordpad. Its save file (save to file option) in JSON file format which is completely human readable data file format.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Question, I just saw they released Uveto for backers and Myrellion for the public, are they going that fast in putting the material in? Or are they skipping a bunch of stuff?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Question, I just saw they released Uveto for backers and Myrellion for the public, are they going that fast in putting the material in? Or are they skipping a bunch of stuff?
The material already exist and the system to support is more and more implemented, now it's adapting it and the framework for that as been done in great part, after months of slow progress (visible for the player) things speed up. It's still buggy though (had some problem with my tail cock for example).

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The material already exist and the system to support is more and more implemented, now it's adapting it and the framework for that as been done in great part, after months of slow progress (visible for the player) things speed up. It's still buggy though (had some problem with my tail cock for example).
Well I'm pleasantly surprised, I thought they'd take forever to catch back up, considering other ports I've seen

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Well I'm pleasantly surprised, I thought they'd take forever to catch back up, considering other ports I've seen
The trick here is that ActionScript (used for flash projects) and JavaScript are about as copypaste compatible as going from Java to C# - the code syntax is identical and mostly it just turns into a game of searching and replacing libraries and function names for their new equivalent. The thing that really threw them for a loop is ActionScript supports recursive dependencies (For example, character A uses code from character B, who uses code from character A), while Javascript does not. That on its own forced some major restructuring.

Reactions: AH-64E

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
What else is left then to be added for the Java version to be in line with the Flash one? Or rather about how much of the game has been ported over so far?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What else is left then to be added for the Java version to be in line with the Flash one? Or rather about how much of the game has been ported over so far?
Off the top of my head: The only full-fledged planet left is Zheng Shi.

Also planets with relatively little content are Dhaal, Breedwell, Canadia, Poe A, Gastigoth.

Additionally, Uveto has a ton of presumed bugs need to be fixed, and I think some dungeons still haven't been ported (like KiroQuest, SaendraQuest, KaraQuest, Fall of the Phoenix, Princess Nastizia, etc)

Also, . I don't know what the fuck happened to it, but it's been teased since 2016. Possibly will be ported to Javascript version.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes