Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Off the top of my head: The only full-fledged planet left is Zheng Shi.

Also planets with relatively little content are Dhaal, Breedwell, Canadia, Poe A, Gastigoth.

Additionally, Uveto has a ton of presumed bugs need to be fixed, and I think some dungeons still haven't been ported (like KiroQuest, SaendraQuest, KaraQuest, Fall of the Phoenix, Princess Nastizia, etc)

Also, . I don't know what the fuck happened to it, but it's been teased since 2016. Possibly will be ported to Javascript version.
Is there really any improvements to it from the flash, or not really? I figure with this pace of updates of stuff being ported over, might as well wait a bit?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
You can but I tried and it is a bit broken right now.

There has been a complete overhaul for the UI. It looks much nicer.
Well that's an opinion because not being able to have your status (health, shield, energy, lust + icons) shown and the map while exploring is really a downgrade (imagine in special zones when you constantly lose health or gain lust to manage efficiently) and true stats are only accessible in the codex, the appearance menu that give acces to the status effect informations as well as your perks is no longer available from the main interface, you need to go in the codex first. Access to your Taint level is more bothersome too since now the general knowledge subsection of medical is no longer a simple title but a drop down menu that contain only one info (taint), it's another click to get a simple info.

You may say I'm nitpicking but when it comes to UI design in an html environment maiking prettier but with more manipulation to get the same infos it's called doing a bad job.

There is no added quality of life, it look pretty but less usable and you can't remap the shortcuts so if you don't like them or don't have an american keyboard too bad.

Edit: The stats of weapons and armors don't appear in the infos box you have to click inspect because it seems it's harder to make a scroll bar in a html javascript box than making a variable sized floating window in flash. How can they screw up what was good design in their UI when they've switched to a language/engine that was made to do reactive usefull interface, it should have been easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: deversari and Gojii

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
By the way what is the best easy to use save editor for the JavaScript version of Tits I miss the ease of use that the old save editor for the flash version had

Kiba_M

Sep 12, 2017
I really can't stand the UI for the java version -_- it takes more clicks to do everything than it did in the old version.

Reactions: Krynh

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
By the way what is the best easy to use save editor for the JavaScript version of Tits I miss the ease of use that the old save editor for the flash version had
Nothing out yet.

I really can't stand the UI for the java version -_- it takes more clicks to do everything than it did in the old version.
Yeah I agree. The most annoying of which is not being able to see your stats and map at the same time. All in all it just seems like something they made look prettier but less functional.

is there a way to use my old saves on the new java version?
No, they're incompatible. Even then, the javascript version isn't even as far along the 'story' as the actionscript version, so a bunch of items an old save might have would be non-existent in this version.

Kiba_M

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah I agree. The most annoying of which is not being able to see your stats and map at the same time. All in all it just seems like something they made look prettier but less functional.
Exactly, it does look fancier, but it works terribly. Some of it just works worse, like you can't click images to make them larger anymore.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure what you guys mean about not seeing your map and stats at the same time since you can literally press N to do so.
1645470051876.png

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Off the top of my head: The only full-fledged planet left is Zheng Shi.

Also planets with relatively little content are Dhaal, Breedwell, Canadia, Poe A, Gastigoth.

Additionally, Uveto has a ton of presumed bugs need to be fixed, and I think some dungeons still haven't been ported (like KiroQuest, SaendraQuest, KaraQuest, Fall of the Phoenix, Princess Nastizia, etc)

Also, . I don't know what the fuck happened to it, but it's been teased since 2016. Possibly will be ported to Javascript version.
Then why ever bother porting it over, if you are not gonna port over the entire thing though?.... Why bother in the first place at all?....

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Then why ever bother porting it over, if you are not gonna port over the entire thing though?.... Why bother in the first place at all?....
Why bother starting a meal if you can't eat it instantly? I'm not gonna take a walk since time is involved in the process. If I can't live my life like a photon, with precisely zero relative time passing, what's the point at all?

Seriously. Things take time to do. The port is an active work in progress, and a lot of work has been done on it even as you've been taking potshots at them for having the gall to consider moving from an old, abandoned, actively discouraged medium to a newer, actively supported one. They've even released another two major updates to the port between now and the last time I replied to you on the thirteenth. Two major updates in a single week!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure what you guys mean about not seeing your map and stats at the same time since you can literally press N to do so.
View attachment 1666698
I had no idea we could do that (and it's M not N, N is for the portrait) which show how intuitive it is. Still I find less readable/comfortable to have a huge image that displace the text to the right than the previous right column menu. Not sure I explain it correctly.

On another matter there is no way to buy a new ship in the game right now?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes