Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Spoiler for images because they take too much space.
Respect+++

Unlike a certain someone I know on another game thread. :KEK:

Is there a way to rebind buttons in this game? Especially the "go up / down the stairs" buttons.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Respect+++

Unlike a certain someone I know on another game thread. :KEK:

Is there a way to rebind buttons in this game? Especially the "go up / down the stairs" buttons.
Now look at his spoilers and then on yours microscopic dick images and try to think where are you wrong.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now look at his spoilers and then on yours microscopic dick images and try to think where are you wrong.
Not small enough, I can make 'em even smaller!
It's not my problem if you're that lazy to click on the pic. :KEK:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry to butt in, did they add any content to java version vs flash? I'm asking because i'm looking for an excuse to try it.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
will there be anything new? (compared to the flash version)
Yes, once they catch up to where flash was they will continue development where flash left off. At the rate they're going that will likely be a few months from now, so if the missing content is a deal breaker just keep playing your preferred flash version in the interim.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Java version is not caught up to the flash version yet.
Yeah i know that, the question was: For the zones/characters currently implemented in java version, is there any additional content compared to the same zone/character in the flash version or is it just copy-paste for now?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah i know that, the question was: For the zones/characters currently implemented in java version, is there any additional content compared to the same zone/character in the flash version or is it just copy-paste for now?
There are occasional fixes and patches, but afaik no new content in those zones for the moment. New content is outright on hold until they catch up to where Flash was.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Ok... I just picked this up after a while... When did that "improvement" that is the forced station retardation get added?

Cuz I am of the opinion that forcing a person to effectively sit through a utterly retarded segment where you are forced to use the seduction mechanics (CUZ HUR DUR IMA MAKE REGENERATING SHEILD ENEMEIS*) Is fucking stupid and janky as shit (WHAT WAS WRONG WITH JUST GOING TO MHENGA DIRECTLY?)

*Which dev was the idiot who pitched THAT idea, I don't care you can seduce them down... I am of the opinion the seduction mechanic is underpowered as hell by that point and spending 6 turns per encounter spamming tease actions is retarded, the sheer fact the Boss of the area goes down easier than the techies says alot over that idiocy)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes