cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
So is the latest flash build viable or not? I thought I read in a past post to this thread that it was bugged to oblivion, but idk I may just be smoking crack.

Edit: I am indeed smoking crack. The latest Flash build (v0.8.159) is indeed stable. The latest Java build (v0.69.420 (nice:cool:)) is the buggy one, and has less content than the Flash build.
So, in other words, stick to flash?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Fen has repeatedly said he hates party combat so he's not adding it to the game.
That said he's not working on the game anymore so there is a chance.
He's still working on it, he's just not writing sex stuff for it anymore due to his lowered libido. He said he's taking a more producer style role and currently focusing on coding/bug fixing. So he'd probably still have a say in a change that big.
So, in other words, stick to flash?
Yup. Unless you want to bug report for the javascript version or check out the updated UI.

Sep 10, 2021
I just played the Java version up to landing on the jungle planet, and everything seems better than Flash. Biggest plus is the extra artwork, bigger busts, and inline images for some scenes. The only bug I encountered was the undo button breaking some scenes, but it's listed as experimental.

I would def reccomend trying it out if you have the space on your drive (it's not that big anyway).

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I just played the Java version up to landing on the jungle planet, and everything seems better than Flash. Biggest plus is the extra artwork, bigger busts, and inline images for some scenes. The only bug I encountered was the undo button breaking some scenes, but it's listed as experimental.

I would def reccomend trying it out if you have the space on your drive (it's not that big anyway).
The things you listed (extra artwork, bigger busts, and inline images) are features of the image pack version of flash builds. They're in the new javascript builds too, but they're also present for flash players.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
One thing I have to say that I don't like about the JS port, is that I have to toggle between the map and my stats so I constantly run into fights with high Lust and lose turn 1.

EDIT: I also hate that I can't tell the stats on items without inspecting them

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, player. You’re just not my type. Tall, strong, and handsome is more my speed. We can still be friends, though - if you want, I mean.”
It seems she’s looking for a man who possesses a penis that fits her.
but why? I use save editor follow wiki Steele is a male, has tone 60 or above, height 6' 0" or above, and penis length 8 inches or longer (but fits Velta) with testicles
velta still say that

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, player. You’re just not my type. Tall, strong, and handsome is more my speed. We can still be friends, though - if you want, I mean.”
It seems she’s looking for a man who possesses a penis that fits her.
but why? I use save editor follow wiki Steele is a male, has tone 60 or above, height 6' 0" or above, and penis length 8 inches or longer (but fits Velta) with testicles
velta still say that
Which version flash or javascript? Javascript one lack almost all the content and is buggy.
For any true debugging I'm afraid you'll have to go to the fen forum but you can try to share your savefile. so someone can take a look at it.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Your MC is pregnant I guess the removal of vagina was made by save edit. Could be the reason Velta doesn't recognise him as a male. Also you have the Ditz perk don't think it's what cause the issue but if the sex change was made by save edit then maybe you should change it to brute speech the male equivalent.

Reactions: kidderyao

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Got no problem with all the female/intersex additions and characters bein' added lately.. But wouldn't mind a male or two here and there... It'd be cool to implement a crew member that can actually join your party to fight with you.
When was the last substantial male NPC added anyway. The last thing I remember is Vark and his enslavement update.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Well, color me impressed. After a trillion years getting Mhenga done, Fenoxo and his crew are moving uber-fast. Backers are already expected to be on Myrellion by the end of this week, the public on Tarkus. (According to Fenoxoblog)

They're still slow, and the JS should still have been done by now, but at least the ball is starting to roll again :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, color me impressed. After a trillion years getting Mhenga done, Fenoxo and his crew are moving uber-fast. Backers are already expected to be on Myrellion by the end of this week, the public on Tarkus. (According to Fenoxoblog)

They're still slow, and the JS should still have been done by now, but at least the ball is starting to roll again :)
Looks like death threat letter worked.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Your MC is pregnant I guess the removal of vagina was made by save edit. Could be the reason Velta doesn't recognise him as a male. Also you have the Ditz perk don't think it's what cause the issue but if the sex change was made by save edit then maybe you should change it to brute speech the male equivalent.
how to remove preg

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well, they updated tarkus again, it's already public. I'm glad I can now play TiTS in the browser but I find it strange how this progresses so fast after so long.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
update 1244 can't fly to tarkus yet (maybe a bug, or maybe they haven't updated the website)

truth be told idk what the difference this is between this and 1223, I just wanted to try my hand at making a working offline file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elias85

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
ok i fuck up &give up

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes