hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
actually better idea, just cut the resources folder from the previous version and paste it into the new folder, feel like that's harder to mess up(?)

Pantheress

Oct 6, 2018
Here's a download of the latest version TiTS-0.9.001-BACKER#2058 (PATCH VERSION)

don't think i need to explain how this works, go to the folder with all the .js and .html files and replace them with this (just dont accidentally delete the resources folder like i did :) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the people who dont want to redownload the images everytime. if someone wants to upload a full version with the resources folder inside the thingy go for it. and if you dont have the previous version and just now getting into the game, download the full version in the spoilers and follow my steps. pretty sure I'll do this from now on for hotfixes and only upload full versions when its a "major" (lmao) update.
It is still giving me an exe, NOT any folders. I do not understand what I am doing wrong or what is happening.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It is still giving me an exe, NOT any folders. I do not understand what I am doing wrong or what is happening.
As in, the file that's getting downloaded is an .exe? Sounds like you don't have an adblock and/or are falling for the "shady website has fake downloads that obscure the real one" trick. Anonfiles has that problem if you don't have a proper adblocker. The download should be in the form of a .zip file, which is extracted and then you run the index.html file.

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Do be aware that the new version is having some bugs with the current one in the links, like some shops crashing

MOMONGA98

Sep 13, 2020
Does anybody know where are save files on joi play? Also, in the expedition with azra on tarkus my game have a bug just after laying the queen of Raskvels, does that happened to anyone?

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
syri when been lay off, she should stay at uveto but i meet her at mengha then teleported to uveto after sleep with her, a bugs?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Here's a download of the latest version TiTS-0.9.001-BACKER#2069 (PATCH VERSION)
Major respect for keeping on top of these, it feels like every time I check the thread you've got the latest update.

Last edited:

ElffyD

Oct 10, 2017
Is there any way to talk to Siegwulfe when you're not in your ship? I remember being able to do that with her and the Goo armor in the inventory back in the Flash version.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any way to talk to Siegwulfe when you're not in your ship? I remember being able to do that with her and the Goo armor in the inventory back in the Flash version.
Nope. That feature is not currently in the Javascript version. Which is really annoying, considering they made a big show of saying it had achieved "content parity" when big features like this are missing.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
OK the first planet - when MC encounters Rival at the downed probe thing?
I accidentally clicked UNDO. Then when I went back, it glitched out the quest to complete the encounter, since the Rival wasn't there on the revisit.
There are some glitches on that planet with various moments being locked out so I can't proceed with the quest.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
OK the first planet - when MC encounters Rival at the downed probe thing?
I accidentally clicked UNDO. Then when I went back, it glitched out the quest to complete the encounter, since the Rival wasn't there on the revisit.
There are some glitches on that planet with various moments being locked out so I can't proceed with the quest.
Undo is shite and breaks so often in places where you'd actually want it, history is the working one. And they can't be used together, afaik.

Dec 26, 2019
Question: Is the Dhaal probe quest finished yet? cuz last time I played it, I couldn't complete the mission due to not knowing what to do after the party and meeting one of the Zaibatsu. And now, playing it again from scratch, I've come across the SAME problem x.xU am I missing something? what do I have to do to progress the story?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Question: Is the Dhaal probe quest finished yet? cuz last time I played it, I couldn't complete the mission due to not knowing what to do after the party and meeting one of the Zaibatsu. And now, playing it again from scratch, I've come across the SAME problem x.xU am I missing something? what do I have to do to progress the story?
Nope, not yet :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes