Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
i usually dont swing that way but this game has unfortunately turned into an overly large...asset game.
Now the only non fking huge is the femguys xD
sigh...

when the femguys look better than 99% of the new art for the girls xD

I can see why you guys separate the art files now. might also move to non-art version just to enjoy the game again.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i usually dont swing that way but this game has unfortunately turned into an overly large...asset game.
sigh...

ASS-et. :KEK:

Reactions: Maiuw2

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
sigh...

I can see why you guys separate the art files now. might also move to non-art version just to enjoy the game again.
There are some girls with relatively "normal sizes" in their bust arts.
Some examples are , , ... uhmm... , ... uhhhhhhh... and that's all there is I guess...

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Wait. Why do you guys are separating the img folder out of the game? Because if it's for removing the images, you can do it on the options menu by default.

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
TiTS 0.9.005 released! Bizzy's mom is finally here :)

Also TiTs now has downloadable version. Fenoxo says its only for windows, but hopefully it works for mac (just like how Savin says CoC2 is only for windows, but it still works on mac).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can confirm that this works on mac. You only need to open the TiTs folder -> resources -> app -> and double click index.html.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Wait. Why do you guys are separating the img folder out of the game? Because if it's for removing the images, you can do it on the options menu by default.
the separate img folder has the high-res versions of the images. The normal public download only has lower res pictures.

Reactions: RNPA1

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
There are some girls with relatively "normal sizes" in their bust arts.
Some examples are , , ... uhmm... , ... uhhhhhhh... and that's all there is I guess...
Many descriptions also aren't as extreme as the art. It's just that Adjatha draws almost everything hyper proportioned. Like Roxy is supposed to be a C-cup yet her art would almost suggest gigantomastia.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Many descriptions also aren't as extreme as the art. It's just that Adjatha draws almost everything hyper proportioned. Like Roxy is supposed to be a C-cup yet her art would almost suggest gigantomastia.
Yeah, it's a genuine issue and the reason I disable a lot of character busts if there isn't alternative art that looks better. I dunno why Adjatha's art is so disproportional but it's such a massive turn off when the art doesn't reflect the description.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, it's a genuine issue and the reason I disable a lot of character busts if there isn't alternative art that looks better. I dunno why Adjatha's art is so disproportional but it's such a massive turn off when the art doesn't reflect the description.
From what I've heard, it's because Fenoxo has been commissioning and encouraging adjatha so consistently and for so long that fen's preferences have bled directly into adjatha's overall art style.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Guess what won't change, Better writing, better programming, better art? Why because they have thousands of idiots willing to fund them till the end of time.

I am more than sure these idiots are like those for (star)Scam Citizen ( Oh It isn't a POS if we keep funding ). If we stopped funding, we would realize we are wrong and the game sucks, instead of we will eventually get what we paid for in the year 2525.

Rougrou1597

Oct 26, 2020
I also had the same problem and I've downloaded the game and then img file from the gofile link posted earlier

And after deleting previous version, unziping game and then replacing the images with files from img.7z in: "resources -> app -> resouces -> img", it worked fine.
Do you have the android update?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So does anyone know why android hasn't been updated pass 8.160?
Because that's the old Flash version and the game has since transitioned fully over to javascript, and the devs haven't put out a single mobile port of the new JS version yet. I wouldn't hold my breath though, Gedan is learning an entirely new system for mobile builds and considering he never really figured out APKs to begin with it'll probably be a while. You can however run it in browser using the HTML file, which is what I do on my tablet.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.008-2193

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
insert img.7z into "\TiTS-backer-0.9.008-win\resources\app\resources" then extract to img and either say yes or no to overwriting all x1 images.
EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION. no new added images, so you can safely cut the old img folder into the new img folder if you have the imagepack version
ty i hope this backer "image pack" doesnt continue to be backer only... kinda frustrating to put something that was always free behind a paywall.
on a side note is there a imagepack version that is seperate that has more images that i have not heard of? i have not seen them post a image pack for the new js version.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
ty i hope this backer "image pack" doesnt continue to be backer only... kinda frustrating to put something that was always free behind a paywall.
on a side note is there a imagepack version that is seperate that has more images that i have not heard of? i have not seen them post a image pack for the new js version.
I don't know about more images but the wiki has quite a few busts with tag: UNUSED

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
TRUTH BE TOLD there was a way to use custom images which is something I desperately want to do now, but that was for the old flash version and I have no idea if the code is still in and how can I even do it so oh well.
Edit: reason why i mention this is so i can replace the images that are not working, it would be a lot simpler instead of waiting for a update to still fix images that haven't been worked on yet (somehow)

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
its just the high res version, public still gets image packs and unless you are playing on a giant screen, you prolly wont notice the difference tbh.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes