Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, it would appear that Gedan has implemented something on purpose to keep people from playing it in that manner. Potentially adding some sort of code that prevents the javascript from being read by browsers
What's odd is that it only occurs in the public builds. Is this a case of "intentionally screwing over the people who don't pay" or is there something else going on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wavering

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
What's odd is that it only occurs in the public builds. Is this a case of "intentionally screwing over the people who don't pay" or is there something else going on?
Yes. Gedan specifically says that they added code that would make it not run in browsers. Why it is not present in the backers builds as of now, who knows. Could be something specifically added in the build process or something that hasn't been implemented for the backer builds yet.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
My theory is, as of Public Patch 0.9.007-PUBLIC#2173 (prior to patch 0.9.008-PUBLIC#2194) both backers and public players would play the public patch once a month, it appears that from 0.9.008-PUBLIC#2194 onwards they've moved to a new cycle where they have different patches each update, one for backers and one for public players.

This might be where the discrepancy is coming from, as previously once a month everyone played the same patch, now the public patch each cycle has restrictions on certain content. Not sure, but that could be it.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Running latest version,image are missing wtf is going one,anybody help my miserable arse

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
it would be nice if my updated guide could be added to the front page, but if someone ever forgets how to find images search for my backer release posts. The recent ones and newer ones from here on would always have a guide on how to do it by clicking the link linked to the guide i posted.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
theres literally a built in cheat engine what more do you guys want O_O View attachment 1952447
To which I'll respond two points: 1. I was playing on Public way before I discovered f95, which definitely didn't have cheats, and 2. I barely touched the backer version because I'd have to start over and I was lazy, lol.

That's awesome that it's in-game, good to know for when I eventually start over.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
To which I'll respond two points: 1. I was playing on Public way before I discovered f95, which definitely didn't have cheats, and 2. I barely touched the backer version because I'd have to start over and I was lazy, lol.

That's awesome that it's in-game, good to know for when I eventually start over.
Minor correction, but every public release of the game they've done since moving to javascript has had the built in cheats, you just have to unlock it by clicking the "i" in "TiTs" on the main menu several times.

And what do you mean by "You'd have to start over?" You can move from the public to the backer version of the game and keep your saves with no issues. They've even mostly ironed out the issues with bringing saves from the old flash version into the JS version.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Minor correction, but every public release of the game they've done since moving to javascript has had the built in cheats, you just have to unlock it by clicking the "i" in "TiTs" on the main menu several times.
Literally had no idea.

And what do you mean by "You'd have to start over?" You can move from the public to the backer version of the game and keep your saves with no issues. They've even mostly ironed out the issues with bringing saves from the old flash version into the JS version.
When I first found this version, I tried to migrate my old save over and like, everything was broken, so I figured it wasn't really compatible. Did they fix all those issues? Is my save potentially too old?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Literally had no idea.

When I first found this version, I tried to migrate my old save over and like, everything was broken, so I figured it wasn't really compatible. Did they fix all those issues? Is my save potentially too old?
If you're talking about migrating from the old Flash version, yeah, most of those issues should be fixed. They recommend you make sure that you load that save in flash version 8.160 (released specifically for this purpose) and then export it, which should make sure the save is the most compatible with the latest versions.

Last edited:

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
How do you start Narc's quest? I fixed her eye and gave her the nurse outfit, and now there's nothing else to do with her.

There's also an option to giver her a component but I have no idea what the component is or how to get it.

Last edited:

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
If you're talking about migrating from the old Flash version, yeah, most of those issues should be fixed. They recommend you make sure that you load that save in flash version 8.60 (released specifically for this purpose) and then export it, which should make sure the save is the most compatible with the latest versions.
Flash version 8.60? I must be blind cuz I can only find version 8.159

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes