Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Any idea as to where you can find the new character after meeting her in the elevator?
Edit: Nvm, just noticed the previous answers

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i saved and closed the game and it deleted all the saves i had, i'm not sure what to do
Are you using the electron version or playing in browser through the HTML file? Did you close and open the same versions, or did you update the game between closing and reopening it?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0013-2331

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.013-win\resources\app\resources\)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(no new images this time, but always do correct me if im wrong)

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Was there some new stuff with some (possibly new) male characters in the last updates?
It don't looks like so 4 me but maybe I am just a bit blind...

Iwillfightalone

May 5, 2020
No new apk yet? Trying to get back into this game and everything I've been reading is a little confusing when it comes to Android...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
No new apk yet? Trying to get back into this game and everything I've been reading is a little confusing when it comes to Android...
Another couple weeks. I understand why it's confusing, cause the devs have been pretty back-and-forth on mobile builds.

First, it was "We're doing mobile builds."
Then, it was "We're doing mobile builds, but only in the form of PWAs, which should totally work fine but also we're learning how to do it from scratch, and we're specifically not doing APKs."
Now, it's "Oh btw we decided we would do APKs after all in addition to the PWA thing, so expect an APK to drop in a couple weeks."

wsdefswe

Dec 7, 2021
Are you using the electron version or playing in browser through the HTML file? Did you close and open the same versions, or did you update the game between closing and reopening it?
i was moving through the ship and i got a error (i can't remember what it said), and it said to reload game and i had saved about two or three minutes before hand so i wasn't concerned about being set back so i reloaded the game and when it opened and i went to select my save all the saves were empty. I checked to make sure it was the same version and i even reload the game again but everything was still missing. i tested it again by creating a new playthrough, saving, and restarting the game and it just deletes the save data

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i was moving through the ship and i got a error (i can't remember what it said), and it said to reload game and i had saved about two or three minutes before hand so i wasn't concerned about being set back so i reloaded the game and when it opened and i went to select my save all the saves were empty. I checked to make sure it was the same version and i even reload the game again but everything was still missing. i tested it again by creating a new playthrough, saving, and restarting the game and it just deletes the save data
Hmm... the game uses local storage to save your data, could it be a permissions issue? The game saves data in a folder in appdata/roaming, maybe make sure the folder isn't set to read only or something? What version and build are you currently running?

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Does playing via the HTML file in a browser still work?

Reason why I question that:
1659151403649.png
Link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/game-version-0-9-008-public-2194-unable-to-load-play-the-windows-download-version-via-the-index-html-in-browser-after-latest-public-patch.30984/#post-396329

Could just be public builds only, although Gedan mentioned that from their testing of Backer Patch v0.9.010 it doesn't work there either.

Kinda unfortunate though, as that would then mean that the downloaded version would not be playable on Linux (outside of WINE, possibly) or Mac in a browser via the index.html anymore.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does playing via the HTML file in a browser still work?

Reason why I question that:
View attachment 1954178
Link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/game-version-0-9-008-public-2194-unable-to-load-play-the-windows-download-version-via-the-index-html-in-browser-after-latest-public-patch.30984/#post-396329

Could just be public builds only, although Gedan mentioned that from their testing of Backer Patch v0.9.010 it doesn't work there either.

Kinda unfortunate though, as that would then mean that the downloaded version would not be playable on Linux (outside of WINE, possibly) or Mac in the browser via the index.html anymore.
Running 9.012 on my Android tablet in browser still works completely fine, I haven't tried 9.013 yet. Frankly, I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work correctly, though I'll admit this is not my area of expertise. To the best of my knowledge all electron really does for this use case is simulate a chromium-based browser environment, which reads the HTML and Javascript files similar to how an actual browser handles it. And the online version is rendered in browser, not electron. So unless they're doing some real fucky shit with the downloadable version, there's no reason it shouldn't work based on my personal experience.

Oh, there is also a linux specific electron download on Fen's website. So if it does ever completely stop working on linux, someone may be able to upload the backer version of that here.

Edit: Version corrections

Reactions: Cidoo and Wavering

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Running 9.012 on my Android tablet in browser still works completely fine, I haven't tried 9.013 yet. Frankly, I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work correctly, though I'll admit this is not my area of expertise. To the best of my knowledge all electron really does for this use case is simulate a chromium-based browser environment, which reads the HTML and Javascript files similar to how an actual browser handles it. And the online version is rendered in browser, not electron. So unless they're doing some real fucky shit with the downloadable version, there's no reason it shouldn't work based on my personal experience.

Oh, there is also a linux specific electron download on Fen's website. So if it does ever completely stop working on linux, someone may be able to upload the backer version of that here.

Edit: Version corrections
Ah okay, thanks for the quick response.

Possibly the only true measure of testing would be to download the public patch, test with that, and then download the backers patch and test with that. If the issue persists with the public patch only, then it shows that it was something that they possibly just didn't want to address / fix.

I presume when you mentioned that you tested v0.9.012, you're referring to the backer patch, yes?

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ah okay, thanks for the quick response.

Possibly the only true measure of testing would be to download the public build, test with that, and then download the backers build and test with that. If the issue persists with the public build only, then it shows that it was something that they possibly just didn't want to address / fix.

I presume when you mentioned that you tested v0.9.011, you're referring to the backer version, yes?
You hit the nail on the head. I just tested 9.013 backer and public in browser using the index.html. The backer version worked perfectly. No issues whatsoever. The public version gave me the exact issue reported in your link, where the game hangs on loading Dhaal and outputs errors to the console. Something specific to the public version is fucked up.

Reactions: Wavering

Wavering

May 26, 2021
You hit the nail on the head. I just tested 9.013 backer and public in browser using the index.html. The backer version worked perfectly. No issues whatsoever. The public version gave me the exact issue reported in your link, where the game hangs on loading Dhaal and outputs errors to the console. Something specific to the public version is fucked up.
Thanks for testing it on my behalf, I really appreciate it.

Kinda sucks, but what can you do I guess. They'll never fix it lol, because screw the people that don't pay I guess.

Thanks once again!

Reactions: Cidoo and Hargan2

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, it would appear that Gedan has implemented something on purpose to keep people from playing it in that manner. Potentially adding some sort of code that prevents the javascript from being read by browsers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cidoo and Wavering
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes