Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How do you start Narc's quest? I fixed her eye and gave her the nurse outfit, and now there's nothing else to do with her.

There's also an option to giver her a component but I have no idea what the component is or how to get it.
Narc's quest ends there on this version (has been like that for more than 5 patches I think?). I even tried to take Vi's snatch to her, but she didn't respond.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Flash version 8.60? I must be blind cuz I can only find version 8.159
Download the Legacy version on Fen's website, for some reason it never got updated here. Also it's version 8.160, not 8.60, I fucked up typing apparently.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
has anyone triggered the syri movie scene? it doesn't really say anything about it other than "stumble onto it" on the patch notes

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
How do you start Narc's quest? I fixed her eye and gave her the nurse outfit, and now there's nothing else to do with her.

There's also an option to giver her a component but I have no idea what the component is or how to get it.
go the the bar and "Wander" around until you find a briefcase thing-y with a component metal cock in it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hahaxddd

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
I like the new UI but I hate it too.
Sometimes the map just disappears because I went to the stats screen or something...
The map should never disappear imo.
It feels like Inventory management is a bit more cumbersome too.
And honestly they should just remove Lust from the game just like CoC2. If you don't have minimum lust of 33 you might miss out on some one-time sex scenes. But be careful! The UI will fukin disappear and next thing you know youre walking around with 100 lust, insta losing a fight and getting a bad end.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I like the new UI but I hate it too.
Sometimes the map just disappears because I went to the stats screen or something...
The map should never disappear imo.
It feels like Inventory management is a bit more cumbersome too.
And honestly they should just remove Lust from the game just like CoC2. If you don't have minimum lust of 33 you might miss out on some one-time sex scenes. But be careful! The UI will fukin disappear and next thing you know youre walking around with 100 lust, insta losing a fight and getting a bad end.
Yeah, completely agree. Especially when there's enough space to have both visible at same time, don't really understand why you have to cycle between the two or why equipment doesn't automatically compare equipment anymore.

Reactions: hahaxddd
Jan 29, 2018
So, figured to ask here before bothering the makers but anyone else getting this error when converting and loading a json save?

The selected file could not be loaded.
Feel free to report an issue to us and attach the save in question.
Error: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'accessory')

Rather not have to start from scratch if I can help it.

Guess I cannot even start a new game, got to the abandoned station exit the ship but no buttons to press to do anything but go back into the ship.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So, figured to ask here before bothering the makers but anyone else getting this error when converting and loading a json save?

The selected file could not be loaded.
Feel free to report an issue to us and attach the save in question.
Error: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'accessory')

Rather not have to start from scratch if I can help it.

Guess I cannot even start a new game, got to the abandoned station exit the ship but no buttons to press to do anything but go back into the ship.
I'm assuming this save is converted from the Flash version? Which Flash version are you coming from? If it's anything other than 8.160, you should first load the save in 8.160 and then export it. That should fix your issues. If not, then it might be an uncaught bug and you should report it to the devs. Also, if you're starting a new game, the UI has changed so the movement buttons are now arrows in the bottom left hand corner. That might be throwing you off.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
where do we put the image pack?
See This post:

for people who dont understand via text
LOCATION IS \TiTS-backer-0.9.013-win\resources\app\resources

hopefully this is easy to understand haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonlessWolf
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes