Anon9797

Mar 2, 2018
Hey, is there anyone, who could explain this error msg to me? It only happened to me in this playthrough and apperently I can't cross "day 301" thanks to this error...
View attachment 1934318
It might be because of Jasvalla if you lost to her. If she gets pregnant then it can cause this error. If you haven't encountered Jasvalla at all then its because of some other character getting pregnant. You can edit your json save file to fix it.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0012-2297

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.012-win\resources\app\resources\)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(no new images this time)

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone know why Quinn and Zheniya preg busts are missing and in case Quinn all of her bust are missing??

psychic42

Sep 20, 2017
Any reason on why the busts arent loading for me? In game settings have them turned on and i havent changes any install paths?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Any reason on why the busts arent loading for me? In game settings have them turned on and i havent changes any install paths?
Did you correctly install the image pack/ensure the image pack files are where they're supposed to be if you're using a previous install?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Update on the website for those who care, looks like we're actually going to be getting an android APK build (in addition to the PWAs?) Estimated android release is another couple weeks. Also an autosave system in the latest build, because that's several years overdue tbh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Konstantinus

Prince_Ephraim

Feb 21, 2018
So, not really sure what I've done wrong, I downloaded the game and just extracted it, and none of the character busts are appearing at all. Any reason that would happen?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes