Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
This was years ago now Kiro and Kally used to be sisters Anno and her sister had hints. Is the rival not your cousin anymore?
The frostwyrm you could have sex with your own kids and the half frostwyrm with a B in their name was your daughter before they made her unrelated

You can fork the code yourself and find the assets to make your own build but there's not any new incest stuff
Thereś incest between Anno and Syri. And the incest between you and Shade. And theres two bee siblings that fuck. And you can fuck your frostwyrm daughter if you switch her incest toggle in the code. Its IN there you just either have to have a writer who wants to do it and fen wont object. hes just changed his personal view on incest plus patreon would fuck them if it got too out of hand.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Thereś incest between Anno and Syri. And the incest between you and Shade. And theres two bee siblings that fuck. And you can fuck your frostwyrm daughter if you switch her incest toggle in the code. Its IN there you just either have to have a writer who wants to do it and fen wont object. hes just changed his personal view on incest plus patreon would fuck them if it got too out of hand.
he changed his personal view on incest and mostly not because of patreon rules and stuff?

Did something happened to the dev/writer?

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
he changed his personal view on incest and mostly not because of patreon rules and stuff?

Did something happened to the dev/writer?
He had a kid and hes one of those people who takes it personally.That's his prerogative. One of the things that made the game unique was that anyone could write for it/can. this meant that certain writers (if they created the character) could make rules on how their character behaves. This has been a thing since CoC 1. But in TiTS you have things like Syri will never have a pussy and certain characters that won't fuck you a certain way, or if you aren't a boy or atleast a twink. Its just the way its always been.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so... what was added? And not something like a copypaste fetish char interaction noone cares about
Mostly but some stuff too that will definitely take decades to even progress one f-ing step forward in their own subplots...

You know that trend where devs keep putting new stuff that's only good at the start then abandoned later on? Yeah, that one.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In absolute fairness, as much as I do wish people would read past posts, that info should really be in the OP. The information there is tremendously outdated and it really needs to be updated. It still lists the image pack as "optional" under installation instructions when it actually is required now for busts to function correctly, it's not just optional images anymore. Not to mention the outdated information about android builds and another line that only applies to the .swf image pack which only serves to confuse people.
It should just be included in the primary download, to be honest.
The fact that it isn't is kind of baffling.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It should just be included in the primary download, to be honest.
The fact that it isn't is kind of baffling.
When it was included in the primary download, people bitched and moaned on here about having to redownload 600 megabytes of images every time there was a minor update to the game. Now that it's separated so you only have to download the image pack once, with only the new images included in the primary download, people bitch and moan that it's not included in the primary download.

Last edited:

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
1/ Can you recruit Penny at level 4 ? I've done everything on the planet, have Carls' rifle (which I think should be the best one available at that stage, beat the bodyguard of my cousin with it), decent armour, lust < 5, even ate a focus pill, but keep losing to the three zils. They get my lust up to 100 (and game over) way before I can kill or tease them.
It's very difficult, but not impossible. In the jungle, where the taxi point, you can find old armor. It grants immunity to zil and venus trap attacks because it is airtight. But further along the quest, you will need to defeat three mining robots. It's all about Penny because she does more damage to them(they are vulnerable to electrical type damage). I recommend stocking up on first aid kits and shield amplifier, it won't be easy.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
And we can not even go for alternatives because the supposed to be alternatives never came.
Pexiga for example should had another option for turning her smart and not like Badger only smart enough for talking.
Than with the Siegwulfe my other gripe. I think we should be able to turn the V.I. from her into an A.I. not only with Badger but with Fisiana too. But such options do not exist because nobody cares.
Some writers care more than others and thats fine. Its just a symptom of the community design system. But its gotten to the point that the symptoms are absurd.

Some characters are wildly overdeveloped while other characters are OCs that got pushed in and then abandoned. Case in point: Thyvara is the ONLY Matisar species NPC in the game, has a full dialogue tree and sex scenes. She also has no quests associated with her, hasn't received an update in over a year and is credited solely to a single creator who apparently hasn't worked on any other NPC in the game.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes