BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, is there anyone, who could explain this error msg to me? It only happened to me in this playthrough and apperently I can't cross "day 301" thanks to this error...
1658258894887.png

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey, is there anyone, who could explain this error msg to me? It only happened to me in this playthrough and apperently I can't cross "day 301" thanks to this error...
View attachment 1934318
Something fucked up with a pregnancy somewhere. Update to the latest version to see if it's already been fixed, and if it hasn't, post a bug report on the developer's forum.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Something fucked up with a pregnancy somewhere. Update to the latest version to see if it's already been fixed, and if it hasn't, post a bug report on the developer's forum.
Did that already, was just asking :D I think it had something to do with being a herm (not from the start) and being infertile (also not from the start). Probably the game thought the character should be pregnant while it is impossible.

Reactions: Hargan2

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
1/ Can you recruit Penny at level 4 ? I've done everything on the planet, have Carls' rifle (which I think should be the best one available at that stage, beat the bodyguard of my cousin with it), decent armour, lust < 5, even ate a focus pill, but keep losing to the three zils. They get my lust up to 100 (and game over) way before I can kill or tease them.

2/ Moved to the next planet and it seems I can't change the weapons of my ship without crashing the game. Talked to the dockmaster, clicked on "Ship Weapons", then on "Sell" (to open a slot) and as soon as I click on the "+" icon, I get this :

tits - crash 2.png

tits - crash.png

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
1/ Can you recruit Penny at level 4 ? I've done everything on the planet, have Carls' rifle (which I think should be the best one available at that stage, beat the bodyguard of my cousin with it), decent armour, lust < 5, even ate a focus pill, but keep losing to the three zils. They get my lust up to 100 (and game over) way before I can kill or tease them.

2/ Moved to the next planet and it seems I can't change the weapons of my ship without crashing the game. Talked to the dockmaster, clicked on "Ship Weapons", then on "Sell" (to open a slot) and as soon as I click on the "+" icon, I get this :
1. The recommended level is 7+ according to the wiki.
2. This issue should be fixed as of the latest release, version 9.011. Update your game and see if it still persists.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So far my only crash whas when I bought from Badger the Mindwashvisor. Though I circumveted that with looting the Doll Maker and just payed Badger for installing another visor into it.

Nukedowol

Feb 24, 2019
Is there anything similar to the alchemy system in CoC 2? where we can make a transformation item focus only on one body part?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there anything similar to the alchemy system in CoC 2? where we can make a transformation item focus only on one body part?
No. If you're trying to transform only a specific body part, your best bet is to save edit. If you don't want to do that, use the wiki, it has information on all the possible effects from items and what the conditions are to ensure you get those effects.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Still don't understand why we aren't given the option to put her down like a mad dog instead of the BS reporting stuff.
Because "writer's vision".

A lot of quests in this game have BS roundabout methods of "resolving" things even when the game explicitly tells us we're being screwed with. Doctor Badger straight up fucks with you twice (three times if we count the Pexiga quest), and the only way to fuck her back is to remove her from the game or break the game by turning her into a bimbo.

Reactions: lolistomper69

Nukedowol

Feb 24, 2019
No. If you're trying to transform only a specific body part, your best bet is to save edit. If you don't want to do that, use the wiki, it has information on all the possible effects from items and what the conditions are to ensure you get those effects.
Bummer, I thought it had since everyone you talk to says they got mod to change their body the way they wanted... oh well, will use the save editor and pretend it was expensive mods lol.

treshcraun

Apr 6, 2020
Hey everyone!
What's the deal with this save editor?

Why I can't edit genital stats and perks?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Nope that is why the cheat system whas so favoured by the players. As until CoC II all transformations are random w
Because "writer's vision".

A lot of quests in this game have BS roundabout methods of "resolving" things even when the game explicitly tells us we're being screwed with. Doctor Badger straight up fucks with you twice (three times if we count the Pexiga quest), and the only way to fuck her back is to remove her from the game or break the game by turning her into a bimbo.
And we can not even go for alternatives because the supposed to be alternatives never came.
Pexiga for example should had another option for turning her smart and not like Badger only smart enough for talking.
Than with the Siegwulfe my other gripe. I think we should be able to turn the V.I. from her into an A.I. not only with Badger but with Fisiana too. But such options do not exist because nobody cares.

Reactions: T800

sentosaku

Sep 16, 2021
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0011-2283

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.011-win\resources\app\resources\)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(no new images this time)
error in maternity

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
error in maternity
This really isn't the place to post bugs. The developers don't read this thread, and I seriously doubt anyone here can fix it for you. Post it in the bug reports forum on the developer's website.

Sep 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to finish the Dizzy/Bizzy quest? I'm already on Dhaal, found Dizzy in the brothel and talked to Bizzy about her family/mother but I can't talk to Dizzy about her true identity. Do I need to get some other information before talking to Dizzy?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to finish the Dizzy/Bizzy quest? I'm already on Dhaal, found Dizzy in the brothel and talked to Bizzy about her family/mother but I can't talk to Dizzy about her true identity. Do I need to get some other information before talking to Dizzy?
If I remember correctly you have to use the mother option with the one on Tavros twice before you can continue.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes