NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Playing a new game after ages, went to Tavros and found a new encounter:
Who THE FUCK is Jasvalla and how do I deal with her? is it a hard fight or an easy one?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any way to make this interface less...fucking time-consuming? I bought 100 Fertite+Pills and I can't believe I need to click on items and eat EVERY-SINGLE-ONE individually when before this conversion I could just keep 1 pressed and eat them all automatically (seriously I miss the original interface so badly, this new one is horrible!)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any way to make this interface less...fucking time-consuming? I bought 100 Fertite+Pills and I can't believe I need to click on items and eat EVERY-SINGLE-ONE individually when before this conversion I could just keep 1 pressed and eat them all automatically (seriously I miss the original interface so badly, this new one is horrible!)
If there is a way, I haven't found it. It really is a horrible and convoluted design, and the only thing you can really do is try and convince the devs to change it on their forums. Good luck with that, though. Unfortunately I have a feeling they're not gonna change it.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone level 10+ ran into Jasvalla on Zen Shi? I haven't seen her yet after the Tavros encounter.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Playing a new game after ages, went to Tavros and found a new encounter:
Who THE FUCK is Jasvalla and how do I deal with her? is it a hard fight or an easy one?
Difficult encounter, scales on your level.

To get rid of her, speak of her to Penny, wait for a few days (It's said 40 hours in the doc), she'll give you a drone that you may need to equip (it's in the key items) and you'll need to fight Jasvalla and hold on for fight rounds, then win, then go back to Penny to disable her

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Difficult encounter, scales on your level.

To get rid of her, speak of her to Penny, wait for a few days (It's said 40 hours in the doc), she'll give you a drone that you may need to equip (it's in the key items) and you'll need to fight Jasvalla and hold on for fight rounds, then win, then go back to Penny to disable her
You mean hold on for 5 rounds? just to be sure, also crap, guess I can't just level-up like crazy then because I'll have sub-par equipment if that's the case.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Icy Veins is a cool perk to go around Uveto without needing to equip a weather drone/heat belt but I'm not a fan of the fox look, what other transformations can I take to change appearance while keeping the perk?

As far as I know Kui Tan works, just want to know what other options are available.

Jul 22, 2017
Icy Veins is a cool perk to go around Uveto without needing to equip a weather drone/heat belt but I'm not a fan of the fox look, what other transformations can I take to change appearance while keeping the perk?

As far as I know Kui Tan works, just want to know what other options are available.
As long as your fluffy and have fur/feathers it should stay. i'll mess about and see how accurate it is now.

EDIT: I think it relies purely on having the Fluffy skin (and likely arms and legs) flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Erzu

Aug 20, 2019

If you get a heat battery from Tlako, the Grey Goo Armor can unlock the ability to keep you warm if you chat with her in your inventory.

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
Hey anyone else getting this error window.closeMenu is not a function when trying to buy the bot from dr badger ?

Fox_2_0

Jul 24, 2022
Hello, please can anyone give a link to version 0.9.009? We need this version to translate, not willing to force a person to make a file before the new version of the game. Thank you :)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Waiting for 9.11 since my save is hardstuck in 9.10 due to the null pregnancy error...
9.11 was already posted. Unless you meant 9.12

Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0011-2283

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.011-win\resources\app\resources\)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(no new images this time)

MasterZeigh

Jun 10, 2019
The game enlarges the low-quality images when i click them, even though the resources folder has the 4x images as well...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thereś incest between Anno and Syri. And the incest between you and Shade. And theres two bee siblings that fuck. And you can fuck your frostwyrm daughter if you switch her incest toggle in the code. Its IN there you just either have to have a writer who wants to do it and fen wont object. hes just changed his personal view on incest plus patreon would fuck them if it got too out of hand.
There's an incest toggle now? Cool.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
Thereś incest between Anno and Syri. And the incest between you and Shade. And theres two bee siblings that fuck. And you can fuck your frostwyrm daughter if you switch her incest toggle in the code. Its IN there you just either have to have a writer who wants to do it and fen wont object. hes just changed his personal view on incest plus patreon would fuck them if it got too out of hand.
There are incest options? how and where?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes