Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Lelia is supposed to be a jumper turned crew member
Then yeah, safe to say she's on hold. William did say "Some other docs unrelated to Phaedra are being talked about in the team and maybe I'll have something to share about them soon. " So it's possible some of his ZS work might make it in, but he's not exactly being transparent about specifics so who knows

• Sad
Reactions: claralover

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Everything he was working on regarding post-probe ZS is on indefinite hold. I'm not sure who Leila is but if they're related to Zheng Shi/the bunnies at all, it's a safe bet they're lumped in with that. He's focused purely on Phaedra and whatever his patrons vote for their monthly scene, which for this month is a small Vava Groom scene focused on breast play, with variants for whether the player answered dom or sub when first entering.
Vava Groom?? That shit has been dead for AGES. Glad they're adding something to it.

Reactions: Kallisto and B2B2

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
I mistakenly saved a file from the newest version i played to an older one,if i go back to the newest version with the save file i saved to the older version will the new content be locked or unlocked as i would have played normally then?
You'll just be locked out of the new content while in the older build. As long as you don't try to access any rooms/items/characters not present in the old build you should be fine, all the flags in the backend should transfer up and not change at all going down.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Vava Groom?? That shit has been dead for AGES. Glad they're adding something to it.
Yeah, it was nice to see. I don't have the exact wording at hand but the way he wrote the description for that poll option made it sound like he planned to keep adding content to Vava Groom and this scene was only the beginning, so I'm glad it won.

Reactions: TerreCrimson
Aug 29, 2017
That was because the author was spirited away by some unknown force. I think I heard them saying something about eventually doing something with that eventually. But I can't recall where. Maybe on their Discord? Then again, that was probably years ago, so... cue your image again.
Yeah naw, nonesuch gave full control of Hand So to Fen a long while back.
so uhhh, it ain't happening chief

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Is there a way to ignore body requirements? like having to be male/female or masculine/feminine
i'd like to see scenes but modifying to see others which contradict is kind of a pain in the ass

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Huh.
[Backer] Slavesuit anal scenes.
Anyone know where/what these are?
I'm guessing special scenes on Zheng Shi but I had to start a new save cause my older one was bugged out and have not gitten there yet.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, it was nice to see. I don't have the exact wording at hand but the way he wrote the description for that poll option made it sound like he planned to keep adding content to Vava Groom and this scene was only the beginning, so I'm glad it won.
it sounds promising, I remember Sera was supposed to have content tied into that, perhaps we can still get that and some other characters.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Sigh sometimes I just want to catch Bianca's Tail. Those fluff shall be touched!
because kinda long time gap on play this game sometimes feel kinda deja Vu.
Can we catch Bianca's Tail?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Sigh sometimes I just want to catch Bianca's Tail. Those fluff shall be touched!
because kinda long time gap on play this game sometimes feel kinda deja Vu.
Can we catch Bianca's Tail?
Yes, I think. I've never done it, but I wa reading through William's Bianca docs and there's definitely scenes written for it. Assuming those scenes are in the game: You have to be at a very high familiarity to do so once, and for every time after that there's a reflex check. Even with very high reflex, it's only about a 50/50 chance to succeed. Also, I didn't know this but William wrote a Bianca expac for love and sex scenes, and I really hope that makes it into the game soon. Though I'm not sure if it's totally finished.

Reactions: asriu

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is there a way to ignore body requirements? like having to be male/female or masculine/feminine
i'd like to see scenes but modifying to see others which contradict is kind of a pain in the ass
Becoming a goo creature give you and option to change your body. And IIRC it allows changing of masculinity/feminity. If no it definitely allows you to grow/remove cunt/dick/booba/etc.

Mystafan

Aug 24, 2020
Does anybody know how to have legs as a galotian?
I have taken 5 galomax thinking i could change shape however I want, but when I try to grow 2 legs my appearance still says: " In place of legs, you have a shifting, amorphous blob "

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I thought that was vaulted as i could not use it for the last 2ish months... what the hell did i do to break this...
It's always worked for me. They did block it in CoC2 but I know for a fact it still works with TiTS, as I just used it with the latest version to edit some stuff for a new character

Sep 24, 2017
You can't play using the .html file, it makes references to electron functions that aren't present if you're just loading it up in a browser. The .exe is the only way to launch the game unless you want to delve into the code and comment out or remove all the electron stuff.
Alright. Still trying to get the exe to work. Deleted everything in %appdata%/roaming/tits, which didn't work. Tried running as admin, disable fullscreen optimizations, running in compability mode, running inside a sandbox. Next step is to basically run a linux emulator on my PC to play, which is a huge hassle for only getting a jerk off.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Alright. Still trying to get the exe to work. Deleted everything in %appdata%/roaming/tits, which didn't work. Tried running as admin, disable fullscreen optimizations, running in compability mode, running inside a sandbox. Next step is to basically run a linux emulator on my PC to play, which is a huge hassle for only getting a jerk off.
Delete game folder and unpack/donwload it again.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes