jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
On the one hand, I feel bad for people who want other fetishes or don't like futa (what kinda freaks are those? :v), on the other hand there are like no good futa games out there so I'll take all I can get from this game.
for me im more into the game because of furry. The futa aspect is just a bonus for me.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Do i need to download the image pack v0.9.062 for version 0.9.069 Backer too?
you should not have to do that, if you download the newest one there will be a button in the middle that you can click to download the newest imagepack. It was added there since people asked for it.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
God do I hate Adjatha's art. Running into that bust on the main page made me cringe hard.
Their art when it doesn't come to proportional body parts isn't bad. It's just they have some form of mental degradation when they hear "thick thighs" and "E-cups" and thus draw a fucking nightmarish obese land whale. That's the part that drives me nuts. That's the part that makes me want to FUCKING THROTTLE them.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Did you see they added encounter tracking for Sophora? I thought they were taking her out until they had time to work on her (and William's other bun stuff), did they decide leaving it in unfinished was a better idea?

Princess IQ

Jul 7, 2023
apart from memery I just don't like the society there and the passive brainwashing. it's a horny and lazy dystopia that i want the option to disassemble.
We wish we could do anything of the like. Instead the player character is too busy getting gaped and cucked or made into a fool.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
apart from memery I just don't like the society there and the passive brainwashing. it's a horny and lazy dystopia that i want the option to disassemble.
So you wish for power fantasy in your power fantasy filled game?(but only for the enemies ofc)You kid.How would that make sense?

Also i once told on the disc server that new texas was so underwhelming compared to the rest of the game and the overlord of ntr savin himself told me and i quote "What a great opinion,too bad its so wrong".So yes new texas is one of savins little babies< 33

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes