MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So you wish for power fantasy in your power fantasy filled game?(but only for the enemies ofc)You kid.How would that make sense?

Also i once told on the disc server that new texas was so underwhelming compared to the rest of the game and the overlord of ntr savin himself told me and i quote "What a great opinion,too bad its so wrong".So yes new texas is one of savins little babies< 33
You forget there is precedent in this game certain actions can lead to a bomb detonating on Tarkus and you can also start a nuclear war on Myrellion. TiTs has a few moments where you can screw people over and continue the game, I never do it but it's interesting that its in the game at times I wonder if this game should've had corruption in the title and not COC2, doubt it will happen on new texas though

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You forget there is precedent in this game certain actions can lead to a bomb detonating on Tarkus and you can also start a nuclear war on Myrellion. TiTs has a few moments where you can screw people over and continue the game, I never do it but it's interesting that its in the game at times I wonder if this game should've had corruption in the title and not COC2, doubt it will happen on new texas though
Those are very few and far between moments and does not in any way shape mean that the game has enough power fantasy.But tbh its not even about power fantasy in itself,its about having some damn control smh

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Sujamma

Nov 20, 2020
Not sure if this is placebo or a genuine fix, but I managed to fix the blurry text issue, hopefully permanently. Here's what I did:
Screenshot 2023-08-07 025425.png
In addition, I turned off FXAA through the Nvidia Control Panel.
For a bit of background, I was most readily able to recreate the blurring text by having a video playing on youtube in the background while TiTS was the focused app partially overlapping the video, and after making these settings changes I haven't been able to recreate the blurring.

EDIT: After messing with settings a bit, it seems to be FXAA in particular that's causing the blurring, as turning it on with the DPI settings in the above picture and starting a video in the background immediately caused more blurring. Final answer: bit of placebo and what appears to be the actual solution.

Last edited:

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Still to this day waiting on another masculine male crew member/lover since we got 50 tits on board the ship. So far it's like Mass Effect without Garrus. Yea alien tits are great, but variety would be nice.
i just hope to GOD it isnt a cuntboy, like to each their own but i had a visceral response to my first exposure to the idea of them like how some people react to cats with human hears or reverse mermaids. there is only one in-game (that i know of) and he's so feminine that honestly it's just flavor text for his character

also, id prefer is said masculine male crewmember both did NOT have a 30ft dong and had his own relationship that could optionally exist on the ship (like his partner stayed in his room or something which might piss others off cus you've prevented other members from shacking up with you due to protocol)

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
apart from memery I just don't like the society there and the passive brainwashing. it's a horny and lazy dystopia that i want the option to disassemble.
honestly i feel like the android crew members quest is the best we'll get. showing that you value her and offering your opinion that the treatment is too extreme even for you, the son/daughter/progeny of THE Steele and this opinion is echoed by the leader of this southern fuck-planet implies at least something might change. i doubt it'll stop being a whorefest but at least later generations and visitors might not have their brains scrambled

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
God do I hate Adjatha's art. Running into that bust on the main page made me cringe hard.
i "like" them cus it's like sentient blow-up dolls. like, if Tits had a slavery mechanic (that wasnt character story related) those'd be the kinds of characters you'd enslave cus what other purpose do they serve even in-universe? if they had any more utility they'd basically just be Seigwulfe, a mobile sextoy that can also kill people you dont like

Reactions: Soap Cracker

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I'm having a small issue I just downloaded the latest version and I'm using my old level 10 character save and for SOME reason the shop owners who I can get Seigwulfe from aren't selling her.

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
Is this game still primarily targeted at futa degenerates? I remember I used to love fenoxos game but at some point he started to almost strictly cater to futa and other gay content.
Because there are 3 factors:

1. Being a Futa allows the character to cover basically BOTH specters of sexual scenes which makes it more interesting to tinker with for others/devs, hence increasing the chance of it getting into the game. That creepy Futamoth Eloise is a pure example of that. Made under 3 months and preemptively approved by Adjatha himself. Just like that Goo & LizOrk pair, made by the very same person.

2. Savin is real Futa-enjoyer, don't be fooled by anyone who states otherwise. Instead, ask them how much Mhorgenn cock they swallowed today, seeing Feruze popping out greenkids.

3. Most of the potential submissioners want to either make their character fuck PC/Degrade him-her/Do any other shit with Player. Basically, there is already a huge over saturation of Dominant characters both from Developers and those from cummunity, who is still brave enough to write something for this dying game at all. There is literally no one who want to write submissive characters and even if those will appear - the competition with two local bitchdog "Piara's" will literally obliterate them.

Rn most(if not all) writers who didn't bail from this sinking whoreyacht are in a kind of "Defensive mode", trying to cull their shit together until the final Probe is finally done, and the game is "Finished".

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Rn most(if not all) writers who didn't bail from this sinking whoreyacht are in a kind of "Defensive mode", trying to cull their shit together until the final Probe is finally done, and the game is "Finished".
Where are those potential writers now? I see plenty of frustaration towards TITS and COCs for years, but not much of anything offering an alternative.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Where are those potential writers now? I see plenty of frustaration towards TITS and COCs for years, but not much of anything offering an alternative.
Oh they existed but fen and co declined ALL of their submissions and lost thier motivation

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Because there are 3 factors:

1. Being a Futa allows the character to cover basically BOTH specters of sexual scenes which makes it more interesting to tinker with for others/devs, hence increasing the chance of it getting into the game. That creepy Futamoth Eloise is a pure example of that. Made under 3 months and preemptively approved by Adjatha himself. Just like that Goo & LizOrk pair, made by the very same person.

2. Savin is real Futa-enjoyer, don't be fooled by anyone who states otherwise. Instead, ask them how much Mhorgenn cock they swallowed today, seeing Feruze popping out greenkids.

3. Most of the potential submissioners want to either make their character fuck PC/Degrade him-her/Do any other shit with Player. Basically, there is already a huge over saturation of Dominant characters both from Developers and those from cummunity, who is still brave enough to write something for this dying game at all. There is literally no one who want to write submissive characters and even if those will appear - the competition with two local bitchdog "Piara's" will literally obliterate them.

SO THAT explains why you have to actually work your ass of to not get bred by the 17 different named "chicks" you can meet through the story and how it's all primarly situated at the newest content or and side shit. i mean it kinda makes sense, much like how i like my PC being the dominant one other people like their OCs not being submissive but like christ this process has basically instilled in me the need to check interactions from the wiki half the time they dont always put "yeah, you about ta take a light post up the ass" in those descriptors of your choices and other times you fail a check that needed you to be some absurd monster character

one of the few acceptable ones was the dragon girl but the writer's submissive PC bias shows with how schoolgirl-esk you'll act no matter what you look like or how the deed is done

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
so does that mean shade's scenes aren't blocked off whe she finds out she and mc are siblings?
Well, she's shocked at first when you tell and "needs time to think" but once you go to uveto she sends a mail asking to talk to you and basically says she still wants to fuck even if you're (half)siblings.

Reactions: thedude176

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Someone need to change the save editor to the new browser based one. The old one doesn't work anymore.

This one is a work in progress but it works with the new version of TiTs
This save editor only works for .json files, TiTS saves (for the downloaded windows version) are .sol files, is there a save editor that actually works? Trying to find a good one has been a real pain.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This save editor only works for .json files, TiTS saves (for the downloaded windows version) are .sol files, is there a save editor that actually works? Trying to find a good one has been a real pain.
Tits saves are .json files, and have been ever since they made the move from flash to javascript. If your saves are in .sol format, they're from the old flash version, and are incompatible with the current version of the game unless converted.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Tits saves are .json files, and have been ever since they made the move from flash to javascript. If your saves are in .sol format, they're from the old flash version, and are incompatible with the current version of the game unless converted.
Ahh, then I found the OLD save files and not the new ones fuck, that's annoying, do you know how to find the new saves? I've been through the appdata, I checked the forums and their response was "nobody knows where they are but the devs." Which isn't terribly helpful.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ahh, then I found the OLD save files and not the new ones fuck, that's annoying, do you know how to find the new saves? I've been through the appdata, I checked the forums and their response was "nobody knows where they are but the devs." Which isn't terribly helpful.
Use the "save to file" function to save your current game as a .json file to a location of your choosing. The regular save slots aren't accessible like how flash saves were. Then you use load from file to load your edited save once you make the edits and save it.

Princess IQ

Jul 7, 2023
Makes sense. They do love punishing the player by making them a submissive slut or sissy and railed by nearly every cock they come across. This game originally caught my attention and the first like few areas are interesting up until the bug planet. But even then it really is a go around and see who can fuck you or see how long you can make it without being fucked. So much potential. Just hope good games come from this I guess.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes