Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Makes sense. They do love punishing the player by making them a submissive slut or sissy and railed by nearly every cock they come across. This game originally caught my attention and the first like few areas are interesting up until the bug planet. But even then it really is a go around and see who can fuck you or see how long you can make it without being fucked. So much potential. Just hope good games come from this I guess.
'new' planet have potential since it have actual aliens (read 'irradiated genetic mutants'), which is what game in space setting should have by default, not 'furry in space'. But 'have potential' doesnt mean 'will be great'.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
No only not but they put Sophora's expansion/finale on indefinite hold, which included finishing ZS upperdeck and Jumpers content
The few good things this game had they butcher and desecrate.Like man just let one of the few good writers of your game live

bltpbm

Jun 16, 2023
so what's the deal with Sophora, the high level bunny girl that stalks and tries to brainwash you with her cum? i'm hesitant to kill her since i find her character hot, but it feels like she has no content. is she really just a repeatable encounter or is there more to it?

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
so what's the deal with Sophora, the high level bunny girl that stalks and tries to brainwash you with her cum? i'm hesitant to kill her since i find her character hot, but it feels like she has no content. is she really just a repeatable encounter or is there more to it?
She is pretty hot, but sadly her content is pretty lackluster. And her bad ends are really disappointing for every gender. She basically hands your mind-broken character off to either the Slyverens or Jumpers depending on your gender, while your character fantasizes about her, and that's about it. She doesn't even keep you for herself.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Currently ingame she is indeed just a repeatable encounter with no "end" other than a bad-end

William did write a expansion for her that included the Jumper's hideout and Vanika (Shock Hopper) finally being added in ZS
you can see it here:

but all of this got either cancelled or put on "indefinitive stasis" because during a meeting:

Concerns were raised about Sophora's quest and resolution, and in short, it cannot be incrementally added in the coming weeks as I had hoped. That's not all, as other concerns were raised about Vanika and the follow-up to post-probe ZS. What this means is that Sophora's quest will not be added to the game and due to the present uncertainty about Vanika & the rest of the document, the entire project is now in stasis

in my opnion what happened was their either had other plans for vanika and post-probe ZS and didnt want to change it yet
OR
they dont have any real plans for Vanika and all they want ignore to the "old" planet and just focus on the "new" planet
which worries me a lot because it feels like they want to rush the ending just like CoC1

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
i just realized who Sophora was and am now really sad. this bitch walks in from a completely different genre ready to fuck your shit up in every way that's relivant and has the only other hate-fuck i can think of and you're telling me THAT'S the character they decide to can/near-can!?!?

the closer i get back to the frostwyrm the more disappointed and/or irritated i get

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes