Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Hm, so, basically everything in the last four years is terrible grotesque futa domme ladies and questionable decisions by megalomaniacal lead devs?

It's a shame, I really did quite like what I originally played. There was plenty of 'not for me' content, but also plenty of stuff that was nice. I guess I just play up until the ant planet like normal and pretend the rest doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
what transformation?
From 0.9.071 Changelog:
New transformation item: Twilit! This tasty Dhaalian beverage will do its damnedest to turn you into one of the locals – complete with combination genital-tail and a perk that allows your chest to rise and fall in accordance with your lusts.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
what transformation?
They added an item called Twilit, which transforms you into a Zaika. That's literally the only content addition in this patch. And they couldn't even get that right, some parts of it are bugged and don't proc certain transformations properly.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Didn't Nonesuch and some others get together to make a game around not! Hand So, only for that to die as well?
AI mommy never ever

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
wow... it really is just a CoC/TiTS clone...
i thought it was some visual novel they spend time making and flopped on release
but nope, its the same "start off empty but promising" to "adding content updates" to "nothing"
the only praise i can give is that they managed to speedrun the "Fenoxo game's life cycle"

Reactions: FFFFFACK

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Hm, so, basically everything in the last four years is terrible grotesque futa domme ladies and questionable decisions by megalomaniacal lead devs?

It's a shame, I really did quite like what I originally played. There was plenty of 'not for me' content, but also plenty of stuff that was nice. I guess I just play up until the ant planet like normal and pretend the rest doesn't exist.
it wouldnt be so bad if there was more than one flavor of submissive.

like when you're about to try and make love with a hulk of a woman/futa you EXPECT Futurama death by snu-snu but what you get is, if a girl, standard affair of getting you gets plowed open and if a game same as the first but if you're the one using your tool then it becomes a tomgirl x whatever type situation that has basically the same energy as the first thing.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
They added an item called Twilit, which transforms you into a Zaika. That's literally the only content addition in this patch. And they couldn't even get that right, some parts of it are bugged and don't proc certain transformations properly.
oh the milk theves. Thats both cool and disappointing which I guess describes this game in general.

Reactions: Fred the Red

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.071
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaaneshie

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think the main post or rpdl downloads are the hotfixed version... both show build #3855 on main menu, which is the build from earlier today, before the hotfix.
You're right. There seems to have been a few builds in rapid succession. The web hosted version is up to build 3861 now.

Reactions: Slaaneshie
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes