nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
I'd love to mod this game... Rewrite all the gay/furry/futa shit. Make all the characters mostly human, with furry ears/tails at the most. Remove all the scenes involving the male protag being penetrated. Get rid of all the muscle-women and futa garbage.

It's such a good framework for an awesome game here, and there's so much content that's great... But it's just not worth getting through all that trash interspersed throughout. If I had the time...

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'd love to mod this game... Rewrite all the gay/furry/futa shit. Make all the characters mostly human, with furry ears/tails at the most. Remove all the scenes involving the male protag being penetrated. Get rid of all the muscle-women and futa garbage.

It's such a good framework for an awesome game here, and there's so much content that's great... But it's just not worth getting through all that trash interspersed throughout. If I had the time...
while it could see the futa and gay stuff possibly being edited out, the furry stuff will be hard to remove. Because not only is it looks its also part of the mechanics. Plus the furry stuff is a huge selling point for the game.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Jul 22, 2022

Yeah trying to remove the core premise behind the game defeats the point my guy.

And you're better off again just making you're own game

Like yeah I understand that Furry and Futa is not for everyone, but still that's why you wanna have options by the end of the day so that way you get what you want, and someone else gets what they want in terms of content.

Now you obviously will not please everyone, but its better having choices and options that actually matter than none at all.

Slaaneshie

Jul 25, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.071Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you for the post, could you upload the new hotfix for this patch? I for one would appreciate it!

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for the post, could you upload the new hotfix for this patch? I for one would appreciate it!
I dont know if this is the hotfix, I just tried it, and I didn't get any perk relating to being a Zaika. My race score reached it, but again, no perk associated to it proced.

Slaaneshie

Jul 25, 2023
I dont know if this is the hotfix, I just tried it, and I didn't get any perk relating to being a Zaika. My race score reached it, but again, no perk associated to it proced.
You're right. There was an update to the game after the recent post to fix that and a few other things.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Torrent currently up is from the most recent OP links.
As it is, it seems hotfix is pre-applied on it and I can't find any mention of it elsewhere.
If you're talking about uploading the hotfix seperately, I can't help you for that.
Hope this helps.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
while it could see the futa and gay stuff possibly being edited out, the furry stuff will be hard to remove. Because not only is it looks its also part of the mechanics. Plus the furry stuff is a huge selling point for the game.
It's good for that in the early zones of the game. You got furries, futas, shemales, gay, and stuff for people of more normal taste too.

But from what people have been saying here the game basically flanderizes itself into being mostly just grotesquely large futa dommes with horsecocks rather than maintaining an even balance of 'something for everyone'.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's not unheard of. The CoC /hgg/ mod does exactly that, adding a toggle that changes all characters to have furry ears/tails but otherwise largely human features in all descriptions and sex scenes. I think it also limits furry TFs to those features as well, but I can't recall. Granted, CoC is much smaller than TiTS so it's not like it would be easy, but it's not out of the realm of possibility if the game ever stops getting updated and modders have the time to take it apart properly without worrying about the next patch breaking everything.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Torrent currently up is from the most recent OP links.
As it is, it seems hotfix is pre-applied on it and I can't find any mention of it elsewhere.
If you're talking about uploading the hotfix seperately, I can't help you for that.
Hope this helps.
It's not your fault. The OP is mislabeled. The download there is NOT the hotfix (build #3861), but the version before (build 3855). The hotfix haven't been uploaded here yet.

Reactions: Muityek

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
It's not your fault. The OP is mislabeled. The download there is NOT the hotfix (build #3861), but the version before (build 3855). The hotfix haven't been uploaded here yet.
Ahh I see, will edit ours and report to staff, thanks for mention.
edit: staff removed hotfix from version, now we get to wait for someone to leak it

Last edited:
Reactions: Muityek

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
It's not unheard of. The CoC /hgg/ mod does exactly that, adding a toggle that changes all characters to have furry ears/tails but otherwise largely human features in all descriptions and sex scenes. I think it also limits furry TFs to those features as well, but I can't recall. Granted, CoC is much smaller than TiTS so it's not like it would be easy, but it's not out of the realm of possibility if the game ever stops getting updated and modders have the time to take it apart properly without worrying about the next patch breaking everything.
/hgg/'s CoC is definitely the inspiration for the idea. They had multiple people working on that though, and spent a lot of time. And yeah, it's a far smaller game. I just love this setting, so much of the writing and the framework of TiTS. I'd like to work on it, but I'm about 80% sure I'd spend a huge amount of time changing like 5% of the game, get overwhelmed and then give up.

Maybe I could get some help though. I might try making something as a demonstration of what could be - to possibly convince some people to join the effort. I don't know, still just ideas at this point.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe I could get some help though. I might try making something as a demonstration of what could be - to possibly convince some people to join the effort. I don't know, still just ideas at this point.
I think the biggest barrier to entry right now is the fact that they change the backend a lot. It seems like every other patch changes how the engine handles something or breaks a major function somehow. So to not only mod the game, but then also keep up with changes without easy access to the source code (given that they stopped updating the git years ago) seems a nigh-Sisyphean task. This isn't meant to discourage you, I would love to see it happen. I'm no coder, and I'm too busy with writing for other projects to do any dedicated writing work for new scenes, but I could maybe contribute to editing scenes/descriptions to remove references to furry stuff, and things like that. Though I think a fair bit of that is handled with parsers rather than handwritten text.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I think the biggest barrier to entry right now is the fact that they change the backend a lot. It seems like every other patch changes how the engine handles something or breaks a major function somehow. So to not only mod the game, but then also keep up with changes without easy access to the source code (given that they stopped updating the git years ago) seems a nigh-Sisyphean task. This isn't meant to discourage you, I would love to see it happen. I'm no coder, and I'm too busy with writing for other projects to do any dedicated writing work for new scenes, but I could maybe contribute to editing scenes/descriptions to remove references to furry stuff, and things like that. Though I think a fair bit of that is handled with parsers rather than handwritten text.
2 steps back 1 step ahead

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
The ever-changing backend is in part because of the whole js conversion. It is both a blessing and a curse for the team because while it does provide the ability to add more content, it also requires the team to understand Javascript. If you look through the changelogs and observe all the bug fixes that seem to result from both old and new code, it's apparent that they are mostly getting lucky with having the code work.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Adjatha's art makes me sad... The faces and hair and shading are usually well done and look nice, and the drawn shapes themselves are usually quite good too in terms of clothing and such, but the proportions he uses I can only describe as 'corpulent.'

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes