Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Adjatha's art makes me sad... The faces and hair and shading are usually well done and look nice, and the drawn shapes themselves are usually quite good too in terms of clothing and such, but the proportions he uses I can only describe as 'corpulent.'
As someone before me said."Let us welcome and enjoy the Adja era,where anything he likes gets submitted and we have monstrocities like MoMo moth lady in the game yet still no {Insert things that needs to be added since it would make the game better}.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
As someone before me said."Let us welcome and enjoy the Adja era,where anything he likes gets submitted and we have monstrocities like MoMo moth lady in the game yet still no {Insert things that needs to be added since it would make the game better}.
He does have some legit good art. Like look at Erra, or Syri. They're fairly well proportioned, and curvy but just regular curvy. Faces are nice, expressive.

Then you look at someone like Bianca and cry... 'Corpulent' is truly the only word that does it justice.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
I'd love to mod this game... Rewrite all the gay/furry/futa shit. Make all the characters mostly human, with furry ears/tails at the most. Remove all the scenes involving the male protag being penetrated. Get rid of all the muscle-women and futa garbage.

It's such a good framework for an awesome game here, and there's so much content that's great... But it's just not worth getting through all that trash interspersed throughout. If I had the time...
"Man, I love this game, except for everything I FUCKING hate about it."

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
Hey there, quick question unanswered by the wiki, anyone knows if Third Eye Aim (Kineticist perk) helps with ship stats ?
Accurancy and weapon dmg should be based on aim, Intel does not seems to be useful does this perk changed anything ?

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
Do anyone got personal statistic for femboy character please? I don't know how to make character look like one.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Do anyone got personal statistic for femboy character please? I don't know how to make character look like one.
Just eat enough until you're satisfied. If your going cat femboy you'll have better luck with instead.

Reactions: HeartRisen

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
well so far that planet has no wiki info at all.
The wiki's been more or less dead for years. Every now and then someone will bother adding to it, but ever since they stopped updating the git repository, there's been no easy way to find out the exact requirements for different scenes, the exact changes made by transformatives, et cetera without spending tons of time playing the game and hoping you can find it all. So a lot of people just don't want to put in the effort. I don't blame them one bit.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The ups and downs I've had playing this game are crazy.
Euphoria after getting to Anyx and Towelboy/ Shalena scenes.
Triumph when finally beating Jasvalla in combat.
Despair from Sophora ambushing me right after the aforementioned successful Jasvalla fight.
Glad to know that the odd circumstance of getting the two stalker ladies one after the other wasn't just me getting fucked by RNG. Though the other way round, had just finished beating down the bun and got Jas up my ass on the next tile.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes