krogine

Dec 3, 2018
you know... why is it that you can only impregnate like two of your crew? i never really thought about it but i dont beleive a lot of them really expressed an aversion to it especially with a facility that solves most of the problems (after the birth).

i guess that just follows the games logic of preferring Steele be submissive cus even as outdated as the wiki is it still shows that you can get impregnated* but more than twice as many things/characters than impregnating others

SilverSteve

Oct 16, 2017
anybody else getting a critical error when going into storage anytime you buy a new ship? also got another critical error when putting up a poster while i was in Mhen'ga with the original ship

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
anybody else getting a critical error when going into storage anytime you buy a new ship? also got another critical error when putting up a poster while i was in Mhen'ga with the original ship
Probably related to this, should be fixed when the hotfix gets uploaded 1693074889497.png

Reactions: SilverSteve

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
On a completely random note, I've seen several comments on TiTS update posts over the last month or two on Fen's site talking about/pointing people to F95, and at the risk of defending Fenoxo, that rubs me the wrong way. Fen&Co are plenty aware of this place, and as much as I dislike them, it's just super disrespectful to shove piracy in a developer's face like that and actively tell people where they can pirate the game on the developer's own posts. Maybe that's a super hot take, I dunno. Thoughts?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
On a completely random note, I've seen several comments on TiTS update posts over the last month or two on Fen's site talking about/pointing people to F95, and at the risk of defending Fenoxo, that rubs me the wrong way. Fen&Co are plenty aware of this place, and as much as I dislike them, it's just super disrespectful to shove piracy in a developer's face like that and actively tell people where they can pirate the game on the developer's own posts. Maybe that's a super hot take, I dunno. Thoughts?
Nah i agree its disrespect for the sake of spiting the devs.Now while people can argue if they deserve this or not i believe that(ignoring the shit posting that goes on about them) only constructive criticism should happen,else this weird grudge-filled attempt at spiting the devs only feeds the their biases that the f95 people are all brainless manlets that have no arguments and only want to troll and shit on them.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Nah i agree its disrespect for the sake of spiting the devs.Now while people can argue if they deserve this or not i believe that(ignoring the shit posting that goes on about them) only constructive criticism should happen,else this weird grudge-filled attempt at spiting the devs only feeds the their biases that the f95 people are all brainless manlets that have no arguments and only want to troll and shit on them.
unfortunately i dont think that view will change much because even though it may or may not be the majority of discussion here the reality is it's far easier to do that here then on their home turf... or at least it'll be more tolerated (relatively speaking)

at least that's been my experience with other games. because they can manage what people say about their game they grow to dislike the place even when what is said isnt really mean, just constructive criticism they dont want (admittedly this isnt often though)

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
in defense of the players, people who comment and engage with the game on any page have their right to feel and treat it as they want. that said, probably better places to talk about piracy than on the game dev's website. though, a particular note of patreon subscriptions is that people would have paid huge amounts of money total for this game due to it being a subscription model, but they need to keep playing to get the latest version. more nuance to take into account as well such as dissatisfaction with the game, feeling updates are too small, etc. usually things are only pirated if the experience is better through said piracy

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
more nuance to take into account as well such as dissatisfaction with the game, feeling updates are too small, etc. usually things are only pirated if the experience is better through said piracy
Of course! Gabe Newell said it best: "Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem" But yeah, there's a lot of nuance. In my personal experience, if you offer a genuinely good game, with developers who engage with the community, take feedback and constructive criticism seriously, and show a genuine love of the game they're developing, then people don't mind throwing 5 or 10 bucks a month at it, because they feel it's something worth supporting.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
I heard a male frostwyrm got added some time ago. Any idea how to encounter him?
I already checked the wiki but it's so outdated it doesn't even mention him on the Uveto page.
Doesnt valryn (frostwyrm) tell You that the while frostwyrm species is herm? Also given the fact that she tells You "if I would have founded another frostwyrm You would not be My qal (or however she says mate)" that fucking lizard is going to die!

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Wish I could throw money at the devs to do more Bianca content that says is planned on the wiki. But I guess its never going to happen. Been waiting for literal years

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Doesnt valryn (frostwyrm) tell You that the while frostwyrm species is herm? Also given the fact that she tells You "if I would have founded another frostwyrm You would not be My qal (or however she says mate)" that fucking lizard is going to die!
Yeah, the original frostwyrm does say that. But B is writing a male frostwyrm named Flurry/Alrythe.
I'm only interested in dicking him down and making him know his place is underneath me, not in any of the cuck stuff that has been mentioned.

I thought he had already been added to the game by now since I heard about it back in June 2022, but it's apparently still in the review phase.
I've only read a few parts of the design doc myself, so it'll hopefully be a pleasant surprise when he does get added.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
this looks really good is there a release timeframe?
At this time, I do not have a public release date. I want to avoid releasing it in a state where it is not feature-complete enough to be useful, as I have seen what effects that has on the viability of a program (I mean, complaining about the Wiki being useless is a weekly thing).
The current list of things I want to have done before I do the public release and start accepting others contributions is as follows:
  • Roaming Encounters: 4/7 Planets Completed (5/7 Planets Completed, August 30th) (7/7 Planets Completed, September 13th)
  • Add non-planet-locked Roamers
  • Status effects: 13/48
  • Decorate Main Page (Completed August 29th)
  • Style NPC page (Completed, September 20th)
The number of some items, like status effects, will vary as there used to be more before I combined all the sore statuses under one listing (as they are a single variable in the code) or putting all of the statuses you get from using Omega Oil under one; something I'm sure will happen again. Tracking down some items can be difficult, too, as they are tied into the code in a way that I either can't access, require me to declare variables manually, or have to re-write. Additionally, there is not a consistent naming scheme, which can make tracking things down difficult.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes