jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
has the game finally reached a state that you have to work to break it or does it still break from doing what would be considered "normal" play.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I kind of wish you could turn penny into a kitsune.

On another note is it worth it to stop dr.badger or turn penny?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I kind of wish you could turn penny into a kitsune.

On another note is it worth it to stop dr.badger or turn penny?
if you like a futa bimbo then turn penny, if you don't then you maybe want a futa centantaur dom to rail you. if not that then you can turn her in or leave her be.

Yomalein

May 30, 2018
To cure Amber you need to:
1. Talk to Amber about Cure.
2. Go to Uveto to Doctor Lessau.
3. Go to Tarkus to the bottom Tiles to find Lumi.
4. Collect Samples from Edan (Tarkus above bar), Sylvie (Canadia) and Haley (New Texas).
5. Go back to Tarkus to find Lumi again with the required Credits (10k or 15k) Credits.
6. Wait 20 Days for the E-Mail.
7. Head to Tarkus.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
4. Collect Samples from Edan (Tarkus above bar), Sylvie (Canadia) and Haley (New Texas).
5. Go back to Tarkus to find Lumi again with the required Credits (10k or 15k) Credits.
7. Head to Tarkus.
It was 5k to me.

Jul 22, 2022
Okay I'm curious does taking the Slime Girl Celise actually benefit you in the long run or no?

Because I'm wondering if there is an actually an incentive of a reason to actually take her long my journey in the long term?

Such as any buffs, special powers, gear and equipment?

Also another question which do you think is the most powerful Class in the game I recently decided to do a Fresh game and was interested in the new "Kineticist" Class and wanted to see if I could play my most personal favorite Class Build or Archetype in any RPG's where its allowed and possible the "Battle Mage" where you can be a Warrior that uses spells effectively or decently on top of wearing armor and using melee weapons somewhat decently or effectively

Last edited:

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Okay I'm curious does taking the Slime Girl Celise actually benefit you in the long run or no?
[...]
She unlocks some unique sex interactions. Other than that, she can increase cum output a bit when feeding her and choosing "Suck out".

I just edit the save to include the infinite crew and infinite storage cheats without enabling cheats as I find the limited capacity annoying, but I don't want to use any other cheats.

Jul 22, 2022
She unlocks some unique sex interactions. Other than that, she can increase cum output a bit when feeding her and choosing "Suck out".

I just edit the save to include the infinite crew and infinite storage cheats without enabling cheats as I find the limited capacity annoying, but I don't want to use any other cheats.
Thanks so in other words only really take her if you're into Slime girls which I'm not the biggest fan of Slime girls as I kinda prefer my woman to be actual flesh and solid but hey nothing wrong with that.

Again thanks for the insight and as for my other question what do you think is the most fun or most powerful Class to play in the game?

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
7. Head to Tarkus.
How do I do that while keeping my ass's virginity? (On Haley part.)

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018

Because I'm wondering if there is an actually an incentive of a reason to actually take her long my journey in the long term?

Such as any buffs, special powers, gear and equipment?

Also another question which do you think is the most powerful Class in the game I recently decided to do a Fresh game and was interested in the new "Kineticist" Class and wanted to see if I could play my most personal favorite Class Build or Archetype in any RPG's where its allowed and possible the "Battle Mage" where you can be a Warrior that uses spells effectively or decently on top of wearing armor and using melee weapons somewhat decently or effectively
Only thing i can think of is shes one of the few characters that if you do not recruit at the start she is removed from the game. No reason to not just take her then kick her off your ship, that was she stays on the station should they add something for her later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.073
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes