YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
That is one of the methods I have been using. I have one interface with the compiled version and one with the source code (though only the function names appearing in the compiled version are of any use). I recently realized that I could probably export a list of all the functions and managed to do so, resulting in a list of 3639 top-level functions, so I'm going to start marking them off on that list as I figure out what they all do, this also lets me search for words at any position in the functions instead of by leading word.

I sorted them by what they have down-stairs.
View attachment 2893890
So, it's not going to line up by whatever the wiki's gender or sex assignment is.
  • Just Cock = Male
  • Vag+Breasts = Female
  • Vag+Breasts+Cock = Futa
  • Breasts+Cock = Shemale
  • Especially Unusual or Vag with no breasts = Unusual (Mimbrane, Sydian Cuntboy, and then the Bothorioc are in here)
If a character can permanently transform during a scene, they will have tags for their original and new sex; characters who have multiple parties receive the tags for all members; characters who start with undecided sex get tags for their during-encounter transformations (Goo). A character who you can throbb but returns to normal does not receive the futa tag. Cunt-boy goes under unusual as there is only one I know of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes but i was more asking about how did you compile all the characters by their genders as the wiki don't sort them out so you did it manually ? By looking at each character one by one ?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
can ya give an example? dont remember the old UI very well so im not sure what was removed/changed
Old UI.jpg

This is from the old Android version but is otherwise the old UI. Biggest difference is that you can see both Steele's stats/status effects and the map at the same time. The map is bigger, clearer and easier to navigate. The only downside I can think is that the character portraits are too small on mobile.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Yes but i was more asking about how did you compile all the characters by their genders as the wiki don't sort them out so you did it manually ? By looking at each character one by one ?
Manually, just like every other part of this project.

question what is this? and does it have more updated info than the tits wiki for characters?
Its an interface for listing the console commands to jump directly to encounters/scenes, change flags, and apply status effects. Updating the Wiki is not a task any single person can do (unless the make a good script for ripping out all of the scenes from the source code and getting GPT to write it which is more than I'm capable of). For newer characters is might be possible to consider it more updated than the wiki considering that a lot of content post zeng-shi doesn't exist on the wiki.

Are NTR and sharing completely avoidable?
Most crew members have a sharing toggle, but most of your crew aren't lovers, and almost every character has a sexual history.

Last edited:

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Is there even a way to save edit certain items or flags in the game now since debug mode was disabled and i lost the synthsheaths

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Is there even a way to save edit certain items or flags in the game now since debug mode was disabled and i lost the synthsheaths
You could use the in-game cheat menu

Or, if you don't want your save flagged as cheat, save to a file, then manually edit the file to remove the cheat enabled and cheats used flags, or copy the cheated items into the inventory of the non-cheat save

Jul 22, 2022
Anyone have the latest Bug Fix version?

That would be nice

The one with the Mhenga Bugfix to be precise

Since the one that was posted before was the version I had before and not the one with the Mhenga Bugfix

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
You could use the in-game cheat menu

Or, if you don't want your save flagged as cheat, save to a file, then manually edit the file to remove the cheat enabled and cheats used flags, or copy the cheated items into the inventory of the non-cheat save
and how do i use the in-game cheat menu

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Seems like Sophora can ignore your flying ability and hit you with her bullshit ignore shield sword from the ground. Truly the gift that keep on giving, also I'm level 10 and didn't finish main quest on Zeng Shi (only unlocked the elevator) so why the fuck does she show up?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Seems like Sophora can ignore your flying ability and hit you with her bullshit ignore shield sword from the ground. Truly the gift that keep on giving, also I'm level 10 and didn't finish main quest on Zeng Shi (only unlocked the elevator) so why the fuck does she show up?
because you set foot in her territory so she feels threatened. now enjoy being hunted down to the ends of the galaxy.

srs tho this is what the wiki says anyway "She begins showing up in the Zheng Shi mines either when you hit level 12 or defeat the bosses of the Main Quest on Zheng Shi." so maybe you did something or its a bug.

Reactions: Warphorror
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes