Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
At this time, I do not have a public release date. I want to avoid releasing it in a state where it is not feature-complete enough to be useful, as I have seen what effects that has on the viability of a program (I mean, complaining about the Wiki being useless is a weekly thing).
The current list of things I want to have done before I do the public release and start accepting others contributions is as follows:
  • Roaming Encounters: 4/7 Planets Completed
  • Add non-planet-locked Roamers
  • Status effects: 14/48
  • Decorate Main Page
  • Style NPC page
The number of some items, like status effects, will vary as there used to be more before I combined all the sore statuses under one listing (as they are a single variable in the code) or putting all of the statuses you get from using Omega Oil under one; something I'm sure will happen again. Tracking down some items can be difficult, too, as they are tied into the code in a way that I either can't access, require me to declare variables manually, or have to re-write. Additionally, there is not a consistent naming scheme, which can make tracking things down difficult.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks cool asf mate.Excited for the public release

Reactions: Azriel Satan

Kuboxy

Oct 3, 2018
If the game's going in and out of a blurry state for anyone else, NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings (or Global, you do you) > Antialiasing - FXAA > OFF solved the issue for me.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
just a word of warning: if you go about messing with scenes via the console make sure to save before hand because the game can easily be put in a broken state.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.072Hotfix2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Anyone know what debug mode does? It's enabled, but I'm not entirely sure when it got turned on, or whether I did it.

If it's a regular debug mode, what can I do with it?

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Anyone know what debug mode does? It's enabled, but I'm not entirely sure when it got turned on, or whether I did it.

If it's a regular debug mode, what can I do with it?
Items have unlimited use and I think escape is 100% where appropriate. I might be forgetting something.

Reactions: Eoin

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
oh god yes the name scheme of the encounters is completely insane. for me i make use of the code itself and ctrl+f using strings from encounters. However my method requires a crap ton of ram.
That is one of the methods I have been using. I have one interface with the compiled version and one with the source code (though only the function names appearing in the compiled version are of any use). I recently realized that I could probably export a list of all the functions and managed to do so, resulting in a list of 3639 top-level functions, so I'm going to start marking them off on that list as I figure out what they all do, this also lets me search for words at any position in the functions instead of by leading word.

how did you sort out characters ? like futa, girls, men etc...
I sorted them by what they have down-stairs.
1693515855189.png
So, it's not going to line up by whatever the wiki's gender or sex assignment is.
  • Just Cock = Male
  • Vag+Breasts = Female
  • Vag+Breasts+Cock = Futa
  • Breasts+Cock = Shemale
  • Especially Unusual or Vag with no breasts = Unusual (Mimbrane, Sydian Cuntboy, and then the Bothorioc are in here)
If a character can permanently transform during a scene, they will have tags for their original and new sex; characters who have multiple parties receive the tags for all members; characters who start with undecided sex get tags for their during-encounter transformations (Goo). A character who you can throbb but returns to normal does not receive the futa tag. Cunt-boy goes under unusual as there is only one I know of.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
Waited for the new class to be updated before I asked. How's the Psychic class? Is it any good?
cool\interesting; i think heavely dependent on consumable mid fight or they get too drawn out and you risking losing to bulshit lust; force darts can carry hard in the early game, but fall off very quickly; some of the passives you can choose are fun(mainly saying fuck it to ranged\melee wapons and using your powers for that)

tl;dr:brain make thing boom

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes