PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Glad to know that the odd circumstance of getting the two stalker ladies one after the other wasn't just me getting fucked by RNG. Though the other way round, had just finished beating down the bun and got Jas up my ass on the next tile.
I was playing as a Kineticist too, so because I dump my stats into Intelligence and Willpower I'm completely gassed out on energy and going up against a bun super soldier with the Reflex, Physique and Aim stats of a level 4.
She looks really cool though.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Coming back to this game after about a year, has there been any new content or is it still all just re-factoring and bug-fixes?

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
I heard a male frostwyrm got added some time ago. Any idea how to encounter him?
I already checked the wiki but it's so outdated it doesn't even mention him on the Uveto page.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
I heard a male frostwyrm got added some time ago. Any idea how to encounter him?
I already checked the wiki but it's so outdated it doesn't even mention him on the Uveto page.
All frostwyrm currently in the game (and likely ever going to be in the game) are herms.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
is there any way to download the imagepack seporately using something like idm? i keep getting disconnects and file corruption.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
is there any way to change the relationship between characters? I mean, is not agains patreon to have an empty box to change that for whatever the player wants, right?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes