Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
It's been like an hour since the last build was released, be patient
Yeah okay that was my browser's fault, it said it had been uploaded a few days ago when I looked before. I think it was so new the date glitched cause it said it was up the 10th which was actually a CoC2 update but I only saw the two recent TiTS updates.

Arkhammaster1234

Jul 7, 2022
just took a peek: open terminal, navigate to the folder with the .tar.gz archive (you'll probably want to have the archive inside another folder since everything extracts in whatever directory the archive is in), untar, i.e.`tar -xf tits.tar.gz `
then just launch the `tits` program, i.e. `./tits`
Hi there I tried this but kept getting the
(tar: tits.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory) error even though there is a file by that name

Last edited:

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
Hi there I tried this but kept getting the
(tar: tits.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory) error even though there is a file by that name
I don't have time to explain how to use terminal commands or how a filesystem works. Just verify that you're in the correct directory before running the command.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.070Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Yoloman014

Apr 7, 2019
Am I tripping or did the black human girl on dhaal secrecy plot(the contact to find ur cousin) just not go anywhere or is just my choice that made it feel like that

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes