UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
how do you write the cheat codes?
You just write them when you're ingame, but if you want it to be a little more secured, talk to a V-Ko (the nurse-bot on mengha for exemple) where you can write without having to deal with unwanted movement or choices.

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
my chrome can't open swf files for some reason anymore.

Everytime I launch it chrome tries to save another copy of the .swf. Any ideas on how to fix?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018

Everytime I launch it chrome tries to save another copy of the .swf. Any ideas on how to fix?
Unfortunately the fixes are all a hassle. Just open .swf files in internet explorer instead.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017

Unfortunately the fixes are all a hassle. Just open .swf files in internet explorer instead.
Here is a link to the Stand Alone Adobe Flash Player 30. Scroll down to the Windows sections and select the one "Download the Flash Player projector"

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
I've noticed that IE does work - it puzzles me as to why Chrome is falling behind nowadays.
Here is a link to the Stand Alone Adobe Flash Player 30. Scroll down to the Windows sections and select the one "Download the Flash Player projector"
Thanks for this - sadly none of the saves I have from before show up when I go to the "Load" menu. Any idea where the save files default location is?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I've noticed that IE does work - it puzzles me as to why Chrome is falling behind nowadays.
Short simple answer is flash is a security risk. That's why it's disabled by default and requires you to click on a specific element to enable it, but only temporarily and for that specific item. A side effect of this behavior is chrome doesn't attempt to open .swf files or even ask you if you want to. Google doesn't find this to be an important issue, probably because flash will no longer be supported before too long.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
quick question,
Does anyone know how to greatly increase the number of kids you have?
I hear you need a certain amount in order to get an email to unlock a place.
I'm using a male character, so anyone know female npcs that can get kids?
I checked the wiki but hear it's not updated frequently. Are there any new npcs that can get preg?
Thanks in advance!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@Sin-xix
I think you're thinking of Breedwell station, you get an email Inviting you there after having 5 kids or donating 500,000 ml of cum to the cockmilker.

Reactions: Sin-xix
Jan 28, 2018
quick question,
Does anyone know how to greatly increase the number of kids you have?
I hear you need a certain amount in order to get an email to unlock a place.
I'm using a male character, so anyone know female npcs that can get kids?
I checked the wiki but hear it's not updated frequently. Are there any new npcs that can get preg?
Thanks in advance!
Here is a list of currently known NPCs that can have Player (Male only) kids and be sent to the nursery, kids that stay with spouse will not be included.

Tavros - Zheniya, Sera (Dom Route Only)

Mhenga - Female Zil

Tarkus - Lapinara, Raskvel Female

Myrellion - Renvra (Egged Anal), Briha, Nyrea, Quadomme (Egged Anal)

New Texas - Ellie

Uveto - Frostwyrm (Possibly counted, Briget number them even when they are not sent to the Nursery)

Gastigoth (Prison Breeding Station) - Tam Tam (Tarkus Quest), Khorgan (Tarkus Quest), Sam (Saendra Quest 2)

Breedwell

Thats all the ones I know that can be done with a male Steele Player, I may or may have not missed some. Hoped that helped either way.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS_0.7.207.swf

TiTS_0.7.207-f-Edition.swf

TiTS 0.7.207 unofficial mobile builds:
Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA: No ios IPA atm

The reason being
"NOTE: iOS builds are currently lagging behind for a couple reasons.
Firstly, Adobe dropped support for my latest iOS device, an iPhone 4S.
Secondly, Fen & Co. decided to build the AIR version of the app with a new SDK version and I have to do some major updates to even have a hope of making a working build (which I will be unable to test, but will still release in the hopes that they work)."

cursedsamurai

May 29, 2017
Under my Codex it says my relationship with Syri is "Friends". Are there any levels higher than that? I looked on the wiki and it says "Fuck buddies" but I have all those sex options even though we're listed as "Friends" in the Codex.

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
TiTS_0.7.207.swf

TiTS_0.7.207-f-Edition.swf

TiTS 0.7.207 unofficial mobile builds:
Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA: No ios IPA atm

The reason being
"NOTE: iOS builds are currently lagging behind for a couple reasons.
Firstly, Adobe dropped support for my latest iOS device, an iPhone 4S.
Secondly, Fen & Co. decided to build the AIR version of the app with a new SDK version and I have to do some major updates to even have a hope of making a working build (which I will be unable to test, but will still release in the hopes that they work)."
F edition difference?

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Please go read the "extra" spoiler part at the 1st page
Yeah, it doesn't explain a single thing. Have you looked at that recently? I don't know if had more before but it just says "changes, mainly to bust" as about the only concrete information on what the differences are. What that actually means, I haven't a damn clue. What are the changes? What bust? Whose bust? My bust? Someone else's bust? Everyone's bust? Yeah... like, if you could maybe pull up some useful information, that'd be great, thanks. I tried to google-it-up but my queries aren't getting any useful hits.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't explain a single thing. Have you looked at that recently? I don't know if had more before but it just says "changes, mainly to bust" as about the only concrete information on what the differences are. What that actually means, I haven't a damn clue. What are the changes? What bust? Whose bust? My bust? Someone else's bust? Everyone's bust? Yeah... like, if you could maybe pull up some useful information, that'd be great, thanks. I tried to google-it-up but my queries aren't getting any useful hits.
I think what it means is that everyone ask that question and that people have enough of answering that question again and again.
I don't remember all of it but I know that anno's bust is not the same in that version, after that, no clue.
but if you search around on that forum you will find the answer.

Reactions: Ritzy
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes