Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't explain a single thing. Have you looked at that recently? I don't know if had more before but it just says "changes, mainly to bust" as about the only concrete information on what the differences are. What that actually means, I haven't a damn clue. What are the changes? What bust? Whose bust? My bust? Someone else's bust? Everyone's bust? Yeah... like, if you could maybe pull up some useful information, that'd be great, thanks. I tried to google-it-up but my queries aren't getting any useful hits.
abconax is right, im just tired of saying what the diference is between those, but in short some busts are changed so they look mostly less thick, cutting out a dick out of a bust.
I will propably write what's the difference in my decription.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can report her twice, pretty sure the wiki tells you how.

First time is just with dialogue with her, second time is during some quest where she shows up, you're given an option at the end.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
I've noticed that IE does work - it puzzles me as to why Chrome is falling behind nowadays.

Thanks for this - sadly none of the saves I have from before show up when I go to the "Load" menu. Any idea where the save files default location is?
Sorry I'm only just now replying bud. Yeah that's because the browser and the standalone flash player save and load from different file paths. But don't worry it's pretty easy to get them. all you have to do is open your old save with the browser or however you've been doing it and then select "save file". Save the file to your desktop or some other easy to find place and then open up the game with the standalone flash player. Then select "load file" and go to where ever you just saved it. once it's loaded up, save it again the normal way.

BreakD

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for this always appreciate the people that take the time to post these, although it seems there is already a new one out. I'm starting to think they release these so quick to mess with the people uploading them lol. But thanks like I said before I appreciate everyone that takes the time to post this so people like me dont have to wait for public updates.

Janders1020

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for this always appreciate the people that take the time to post these, although it seems there is already a new one out. I'm starting to think they release these so quick to mess with the people uploading them lol. But thanks like I said before I appreciate everyone that takes the time to post this so people like me dont have to wait for public updates.
Same with me. Thank you all

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
Sorry I'm only just now replying bud. Yeah that's because the browser and the standalone flash player save and load from different file paths. But don't worry it's pretty easy to get them. all you have to do is open your old save with the browser or however you've been doing it and then select "save file". Save the file to your desktop or some other easy to find place and then open up the game with the standalone flash player. Then select "load file" and go to where ever you just saved it. once it's loaded up, save it again the normal way.
Wow I cannot believe I didn't think of this. To think I'm so familiar with technology and my pc it's amazing I didn't think of this super simple fix.

Thank you man.

Reactions: nowayman69

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS_0.7.209.swf

TiTS_0.7.209-f-Edition.swf

TiTS 0.7.209 unofficial mobile builds:
Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA: No ios IPA atm

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I save everything with 'save file' rather than the normal save function, because those get wiped seemingly at random.
Storing your default save-files inside a folder that gets deleted regularly and can't be accessed if the file-path of the game changes (due to updates or moving it around) seems like a design flaw.

Just create a Save folder wherever you keep the .swf and keep them all in there.
also, it makes them much easier to find for save-editing and the like.

Reactions: nowayman69

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I save everything with 'save file' rather than the normal save function, because those get wiped seemingly at random.
Storing your default save-files inside a folder that gets deleted regularly and can't be accessed if the file-path of the game changes (due to updates or moving it around) seems like a design flaw.

Just create a Save folder wherever you keep the .swf and keep them all in there.
Huh weird, i had never my save deleted or destroyed and i played that game for a solid 1 and a half year. Maybe you just have a setting that wipes certain data from your pc from tume to time

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Wow I cannot believe I didn't think of this. To think I'm so familiar with technology and my pc it's amazing I didn't think of this super simple fix.

Thank you man.
No problem dude! Glad I could help! :)

That probably is a good practice. I have had that happen a couple times and I think I know why. I believe that if you use an internet browser to play the game, your save games will be deleted whenever you delete your browser Cache, though I'm not sure and ccleaner probably does that too if I remember correctly. I'll test it with Mozilla firefox in a bit to see for sure. However I have never had my save deleted when using the stand alone flash player or some other .swf player. I think the only way those save files get deleted is when using something like ccleaner like Theratul said.

Edit: Mozilla Firefox apparently doesn't support flash anymore smh. Trying it with internet explorer instead...
edit2: Ok yeah, deleting the cookies and website data wipes out your saves if you're using Internet Explorer.
Huh weird, i had never my save deleted or destroyed and i played that game for a solid 1 and a half year. Maybe you just have a setting that wipes certain data from your pc from tume to time
That's possible. Like I said above I've never had my save wiped ever since I started using the standalone flash player.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I use a standalone SWFplayer and they still get deleted from time to time.

I'm pretty sure it's just using a temp directory or something.

Minduin

May 13, 2017
if you use CCleaner, uncheck the Flashplayer/ shockwave/Air options under programs tab, and the saves should be at
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RANDOM CODE\localhost

Nodenet

Jun 3, 2018
TiTS_0.7.209.swf

TiTS_0.7.209-f-Edition.swf

TiTS 0.7.209 unofficial mobile builds:
Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA: No ios IPA atm
Just pointing out that the non-Intel apk link is actually just the /f/ edition swf link again, but I gotchu:

v209 apk

Reactions: Morning Erection

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Just pointing out that the non-Intel apk link is actually just the /f/ edition swf link again, but I gotchu:

v209 apk
My bad, already changed to the right link, thanks for tellin! now i only need to remember to double check those when i post them at 2 am after work day... XD
Again thanks for pointing that out.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes