EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Forever waiting on the following content:

Impregnation/More sexual content:

Mrs. Reasner
Sylvie
The Matron
Mabbs
Mrs. Carver (The slave owner who's related to Del's introduction)
The Warden (from Gastigoth station)
Bridgette (your nursery caretaker)
Eimear
The last two Myrellion queens
Azra

Sigh, feels like I'll never get to see any of it in my life time.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You people think YOU have problems? Imagine seeing this:
"this file is still being uploaded, please try again later"
--------------------------
Put things in perspective... You could be faced with problems like I have!

aylmao1236

Nov 25, 2017
Forever waiting on the following content:

Impregnation/More sexual content:

Mrs. Reasner
Sylvie
The Matron
Mabbs
Mrs. Carver (The slave owner who's related to Del's introduction)
The Warden (from Gastigoth station)
Bridgette (your nursery caretaker)
Eimear
The last two Myrellion queens
Azra

Sigh, feels like I'll never get to see any of it in my life time.
Reasner, The Matron, Azra, Brigette are getting content soon but not soon I am not sure for how long and I want Mrs. Carver content too :(

And I like your taste in characters

Reactions: Nodenet

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I tested it and this is not a virus, but chrome/ff is detecting it as a virus because he didn't zip the swf file before uploading.

Updated OP (click on !start to start playing)
View attachment 144570
But it's possible to download everything and then delete the two files not needed, leaving only the .swf file? Since I have already the flash player program. Or it's mandatory?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
But it's possible to download everything and then delete the two files not needed, leaving only the .swf file? Since I have already the flash player program. Or it's mandatory?
.swf file is the game itself, you can open it with any flash player you like so other files not mandatory. But you need SOME flash player to play :)

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
.swf file is the game itself, you can open it with any flash player you like so other files not mandatory. But you need SOME flash player to play :)
Thanks! I know that i can play .swf file with some flash player, but since how was put/wrote that post seemed that I had to keep all of the three files no matter what to play the newest version, I asked that xD

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I download the zip, but when I try to extract the files, ther'es nothing inside. Should I try using 7z to extract it instead of WinRar?

Faeborn

Oct 11, 2017
v0.7.210
So I see people talking about downloading this, but all I get when I try to is being sent to the page and it bringing up the game that way. Any ideas on what's going on?

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
So I see people talking about downloading this, but all I get when I try to is being sent to the page and it bringing up the game that way. Any ideas on what's going on?
To be able to download the link you need to:

1- Right click on the link that shyvor so kindly provided
2- Go down the options and click on "Save target as"
3- In the window that appears pick the target location for where the file is going (I have a dedicated folder for my NSFW games) and then change the name of the file to whatever you want.
4- Click on save and it should download.

Reactions: Faeborn

Faeborn

Oct 11, 2017
To be able to download the link you need to:

1- Right click on the link that shyvor so kindly provided
2- Go down the options and click on "Save target as"
3- In the window that appears pick the target location for where the file is going (I have a dedicated folder for my NSFW games) and then change the name of the file to whatever you want.
4- Click on save and it should download.
I got that part, but it won't let me download it because "This file contains a virus or malware".

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes