madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I got that part, but it won't let me download it because "This file contains a virus or malware".
i think that's just a warning because its in a .swf format (aka flash), most if not all browsers give you a warning when downloading flash files, some might even block them from being downloaded (there could be a setting in the browser that will allow you to download them). Chrome complains when you download a .swf file saying "warning, this file could be harmful to your computer" giving you the option to keep or discard.

i think that actually says "This file MAY contain a virus or malware", not that it does.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I got that part, but it won't let me download it because "This file contains a virus or malware".
Which browser you are using? In case if Chrome CTRL + J (or downloads from menu)
and choose save file
Chrome usually gave to users the same warninig (too much i think)
you can download it and after that check with your antivirus program.

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
It has to do with the host, not the file itself. coka really needs to fix their shit. File is safe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same result here. Browser automatically screams harmful, but if i override the download block manually and run a scan of the file my kaspersky comes up with nothing harmful.

So, thanks for the upload.

Edit for typos.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
Update V9000000000000000
Update notes! : a bunch of furry futas with huge balls and giant horse cocks and tits the size of mars! (wOw!~~~ ;^) again! )
Patch notes: removed anything that is not related to furry futas with huge balls and giant horse cocks and tits the size of mars.
bug fixes: made sure to remove a bug that made the game include any other gameplay content or varying character types what so ever

Thanks fenny-penny-fenoxo you made me shamwow and you didn't care how, dun dun dun- dun dee dun, BOVINE AND ROOSTER! XD
We must be near the ocean, cuz I'm smelling a lot of salt in the air...

Atinla

Aug 26, 2017
Update V9000000000000000
Update notes! : a bunch of furry futas with huge balls and giant horse cocks and tits the size of mars! (wOw!~~~ ;^) again! )
Patch notes: removed anything that is not related to furry futas with huge balls and giant horse cocks and tits the size of mars.
bug fixes: made sure to remove a bug that made the game include any other gameplay content or varying character types what so ever

Thanks fenny-penny-fenoxo you made me shamwow and you didn't care how, dun dun dun- dun dee dun, BOVINE AND ROOSTER! XD
If you don't like the game or the content of the game, don't play the game or hang out in a thread that is dedicated to sharing builds of and discussing the game.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes