UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can you fuck the cousin yet?
Not that I know of, and if we will at some point it is more likely to happen at the "end".
But it's too bad, it's been a long time since I wanted to put the cousin back in it's place.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Can you fuck the cousin yet?
Not that I know of, and if we will at some point it is more likely to happen at the "end".
But it's too bad, it's been a long time since I wanted to put the cousin back in it's place.
It's not the same of course, but if you loose against the Nyrea queen, (the boss on the ant planet) during a certain event, (I think her boss fight itself, not the miniboss before it) you get a bad end, but she values you skill and you can choose to keep your cousin as a sex slave.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Kasxa

May 11, 2017
Updated again 0.7.210 is now live.

--edit, public Monday or Tuesday. Anyone has it in the meantime? ;)

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
THIS IS A VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!
v0.7.210
THIS IS A VIRUS DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!

Dude. This set off my anti-virus software. The normal version of this game NEVER sets off antivirus. Don't upload virus laden junk to the forums please.

Note - I broke this link on purpose in my reply so as not to possibly spread whatever virus this user has uploaded.

EDIT 2 - can't quote this properly and break the link due to the way the forum works in referencing posts. MODS Please take note and delete this guys post. It's got a virus.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
I downloaded what he posted, and it DOES have the new version in it, but it also has some .exe for some fucking reason. If you download it, make absolutely sure you delete that .exe and only use the .swf it has.

Sep 10, 2017
v0.7.210

Dude. This set off my anti-virus software. The normal version of this game NEVER sets off antivirus. Don't upload virus laden junk to the forums please.

Note - I broke this link on purpose in my reply so as not to possibly spread whatever virus this user has uploaded.

EDIT 2 - can't quote this properly and break the link due to the way the forum works in referencing posts. MODS Please take note and delete this guys post. It's got a virus.
This poor soul was very generous and this is how you treat him? Shame on you!

At best you should just warn people that it *may* contain a virus and ask them to check to make sure. You can also use virustotal to make absolutely sure.

Please be considerate next time and think things through before these generous souls stop providing us with paid content for free...

upload_2018-9-2_1-40-49.png

Reactions: bigboii and T800

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded what he posted, and it DOES have the new version in it, but it also has some .exe for some fucking reason. If you download it, make absolutely sure you delete that .exe and only use the .swf it has.
dude thats just the flash player to play the game if you do not have flash installed, or use a web browser that says screw flash.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes