Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Is the new update bugged? updating from 0.9.0.80 to 0.9.0.82 give me this error when i'm opening my Codex > Stats > Location :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thought my saves was bugged so i tried to test a new game and the result is the same, every new game i create will just give an error when opening Location menu, it only occur on 82, 81 i can still open the Location menu with new game and previous saves

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
funny, with js code is actually easier to read, even notepad++ with plugins can read it reasonably well.

accuracy on crew quests are up to date, minus the new amber one.

wiki editing is strictly controlled due to security reasons.
itll be nice to see a updated list of potential crewmates

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
the ones that are planned to be added i heard roo would eventually join your crew
As i said no new crew has been added. Planned is still planned.

Roo's draft

No its not my work. The maker is part of the main story team now so everything else not main story is on the backburner.

Last edited:

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
can someone tell me how many recruitable character is and who are they and where to find them?

Jul 26, 2020
can someone tell me how many recruitable character is and who are they and where to find them?
26, but 2 of them are technically equipment, 1 is technically armor, and 1 is technically a pet of a different crew member. Also a pair of them are technically mutually exclusive as they both can only be added to the crew to be your cook and won't join if you already have one. As for the "useful" ones, ie they let you get items or give you perks and aren't just for sexy times, there's only like 10 that have a use being on the crew. There's 7 more characters planned to be given "crew" status, though only 2 of them would have clear uses as crew.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Also a pair of them are technically mutually exclusive as they both can only be added to the crew to be your cook and won't join if you already have one.
Wait, which pair are you talking about? I guess Yammi would be one since she can be your cook, but who is the other?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Bizzy, the catgirl camwhore on Tavros, has a quest about finding her enslaved mom who can eventually be recruited as your ship's cook if you don't already have Yammi.
Ah, gotcha, thanks. I knew about that, but hadn't remembered that she could be your cook. I always had her in the nursery.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
On the topic of height.Im still salty that me being literally 4 feet does not get mentioned,like,at all?TiTs is suppose to be an rp game.How am i supposed to enjoy it if no character aknowledges that im a shortstack smh
It does get mentioned, though a lot more subtle than most would expect.
JavaScript:
output("\n\n<i>“You betcha,”</i> she reports, her grin widening into a sassy smile. <i>“Don’t underestimate what one of us small folk can accomplish.");
        if (pc.tallness <= 50) output(" I suppose you wouldn’t though. Always nice to get to talk to someone eye to eye, if you catch my meaning.");
JavaScript:
output("\n\nA high pitched whimper slips from your lips while your [pc.hips] react to the pleasure with an instinctive, powerful thrust, pinning the ");
        if (pc.tallness >= 55) output("smaller");
        else output("equally small");
JavaScript:
output("\n\nOf course, nothing could prepare you for the sensory artillery his cilia turned out to be. If your nervous system is like a power grid, then everything behind your [pc.butt] is experiencing a power surge, sparking and trembling, too sizzlingly hot to handle. Your vision goes black when your eyes roll back, useless to the ecstasy-addicted mind controlling you, and your body sags down atop the supine sydian, [pc.chest] to hardened chest. Your head lolls ");
                if (pc.tallness > 90) output("above his");
                else if (pc.tallness >= 76) output("next to his");
                else if (pc.tallness >= 68) output("into the crook of his neck");
                else output("against his muscular body");
JavaScript:
output(". You return her kisses passionately, pulling her closer to you, your hands running down her lush sides to cup her supple, pert ass. Aliss’ slick member presses against your ");
        if (pc.tallness > 78) output("groin");
        else if (pc.tallness > 66) output("stomach");
JavaScript:
output("\n\nAfter a long moment, Reaha steps back and takes your hands in hers, smiling ");
            if (pc.tallness > reaha.tallness + 4) output("up ");
            else if (pc.tallness > reaha.tallness - 4) output("down ");
JavaScript:
output(" You can feel the bob of your pigtails, the swish of your short skirt and the cool air between your [pc.thighs]. It feels everyone you pass is looking at your [pc.nipples] standing out underneath your thin blouse and the jounce of your scantily clad [pc.butt]...");
            // PC 5' 11" or less:
            if (pc.tallness <= 71) output(" It doesn’t help that Sera is noticeably taller than you, further emphasizing your costume and status.");
            output(" The only thing to do is blush and look down, concentrate on moving your");
            if (pc.isBiped()) output(" white socks and plimsolls");
            else output(" [pc.legOrLegs]");
            output(" forward, and try to ignore the stares, murmurs and chuckles.");
JavaScript:
milodan.long = "The male Milodan stands at about seven and a half feet, ";
    //Pc tallness < 85:
    if (pc.tallness < 85) milodan.long += "towering above you.";
    //Pc tallness > 85:
    else milodan.long += "looking you fiercely in the eye.";
JavaScript:
if (pc.tallness < 48) output(" her full height would dwarf you - in fact, you barely reach the top of her head in this current circumstance.");
                else if (pc.tallness < 60) output(" you would be at perfect tit-smothering height; you could round a corner and stumble brain-first into that cerulean bosom.");
                else if (pc.tallness < 72) output(" the top of your head would <i>maybe</i> stick out from the top of her cleavage.");
                else if (pc.tallness < 84) output(" you’d need to stand on your tiptoes to kiss her.");
                else output(" she’d be one of the few to match your immense stature.");
JavaScript:
if (pc.tallness < 55) output("... like yourself");
    output("....");
    output("\n\nThe privacy field tingles against your [pc.skin] as you step through, filling your ears with static and your mind with anticipation for the sights beyond. Fully inside, you open your eyes");
    if (pc.tallness < 6 * 12) output(" to find Azra towering over you.");
    else if (pc.tallness < 8 * 12) output(" to find Azra looming over you.");
    else output(" to find Azra a scant few inches away.");
    output(" She’s naked. Completely naked, from head to toe. You can see everything without distraction. Silence reigns as you each take a moment to appreciate the other’s body.");

//Shorties
    if (pc.tallness < 6 * 12)
    {
        output("\n\nAzra’s cock is enormous. You know because you’re approximately level with the tip. It bows slightly under its own weight, showing you the shiny reddened crown and the ring of tentacles that stroke and slither over the water-moistened flesh. A hairless ballsack hangs behind, taut from its two softball sized passengers. Hidden just behind is her pussy. You can’t see it, but you can sure as hell smell it. She is ripe with need. It’s a purely feminine aroma, laced with a hint of peachy sweetness.");
        if (pc.isTreated()) output(" Her pheromones are intense, almost as powerful as a Treated girl’s. You can tell with a single whiff that she needs fucked badly, if not by you than by the next cock she bumps into.");
        output("\n\nYou are so distracted by the sexual cornucopia in front of you that you don’t even have time to look at the pillowy mountains above, capped by the golden points of her nipples, not until their incessant jiggling draws your eyes upward. The journey across her belly is delightful, revealing a middle gently padded by well-lived years yet unmarred by blemish. Then there’s Azra’s underboob; a titanic shelf with waterfalls of pure water spilling through the cleavage. It’s gorgeous.");
    }
    //Nonshorts
    else if (pc.tallness < 8 * 12)
    {
        output("\n\nAzra’s cock is big enough that it nearly stabs you in the chest. The bulbous, shiny crown is ringed by a tiny tentacles that stroke and slither across the water-moistened flesh.");
        if (pc.biggestTitSize() >= 1) output(" One curls out to caress your [pc.biggestBreastDescript], leaving you inexplicably flushed in its wake.");
        output(" Just beneath is a smooth, hairless ballsack, stretched taut by the two softball-sized testes inside. She’s got a pussy somewhere back there too. You can smell a hint of it lingering under the scent of soap and suula. It’s a musky, sweetened with a vaguely peachy aroma that has you licking your lips.");
        if (pc.isTreated()) output(" By pheromones alone, you know she’s a very fertile girl, and absolutely dripping with consent. She wants you. She wants you bad.");
        output("\n\nYou are so distracted by the sexual cornucopia in front of you that you don’t even have time to look at the pillowy mountains above, capped by the golden points of her nipples, not until their incessant jiggling draws your eyes upward. The journey across her belly is delightful, revealing a middle gently padded by years of well-lived yet unmarred by blemish. Then there’s Azra’s underboob; a titanic shelf with waterfalls of pure water spilling through the cleavage. It’s gorgeous.");
    }
    //Tallish
    else
    {
        output("\n\nAzra’s pillowy tits wobble with her every breath. Unsupported, they’re too big and too pillowy not to jiggle from her errant motions. Her puffy areola are perfectly smooth save for the jutting tips of her motherly nipples, each as thick around as a finger. The golden discs draw your eyes any time you try to look at the rest of her. It doesn’t help that they’re thrust so close to your face, all but begging to be sucked. She’s horny too. Even if her immense dick wasn’t jutting out, down below, you’d know. You can smell her pussy, intermingled in the steamy shower air, like a ripe, sweet peach.");
    }

Reactions: anomajou

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It does get mentioned, though a lot more subtle than most would expect.
JavaScript:
output("\n\n<i>“You betcha,”</i> she reports, her grin widening into a sassy smile. <i>“Don’t underestimate what one of us small folk can accomplish.");
        if (pc.tallness <= 50) output(" I suppose you wouldn’t though. Always nice to get to talk to someone eye to eye, if you catch my meaning.");
JavaScript:
output("\n\nA high pitched whimper slips from your lips while your [pc.hips] react to the pleasure with an instinctive, powerful thrust, pinning the ");
        if (pc.tallness >= 55) output("smaller");
        else output("equally small");
JavaScript:
output("\n\nOf course, nothing could prepare you for the sensory artillery his cilia turned out to be. If your nervous system is like a power grid, then everything behind your [pc.butt] is experiencing a power surge, sparking and trembling, too sizzlingly hot to handle. Your vision goes black when your eyes roll back, useless to the ecstasy-addicted mind controlling you, and your body sags down atop the supine sydian, [pc.chest] to hardened chest. Your head lolls ");
                if (pc.tallness > 90) output("above his");
                else if (pc.tallness >= 76) output("next to his");
                else if (pc.tallness >= 68) output("into the crook of his neck");
                else output("against his muscular body");
JavaScript:
output(". You return her kisses passionately, pulling her closer to you, your hands running down her lush sides to cup her supple, pert ass. Aliss’ slick member presses against your ");
        if (pc.tallness > 78) output("groin");
        else if (pc.tallness > 66) output("stomach");
JavaScript:
output("\n\nAfter a long moment, Reaha steps back and takes your hands in hers, smiling ");
            if (pc.tallness > reaha.tallness + 4) output("up ");
            else if (pc.tallness > reaha.tallness - 4) output("down ");
JavaScript:
output(" You can feel the bob of your pigtails, the swish of your short skirt and the cool air between your [pc.thighs]. It feels everyone you pass is looking at your [pc.nipples] standing out underneath your thin blouse and the jounce of your scantily clad [pc.butt]...");
            // PC 5' 11" or less:
            if (pc.tallness <= 71) output(" It doesn’t help that Sera is noticeably taller than you, further emphasizing your costume and status.");
            output(" The only thing to do is blush and look down, concentrate on moving your");
            if (pc.isBiped()) output(" white socks and plimsolls");
            else output(" [pc.legOrLegs]");
            output(" forward, and try to ignore the stares, murmurs and chuckles.");
JavaScript:
milodan.long = "The male Milodan stands at about seven and a half feet, ";
    //Pc tallness < 85:
    if (pc.tallness < 85) milodan.long += "towering above you.";
    //Pc tallness > 85:
    else milodan.long += "looking you fiercely in the eye.";
JavaScript:
if (pc.tallness < 48) output(" her full height would dwarf you - in fact, you barely reach the top of her head in this current circumstance.");
                else if (pc.tallness < 60) output(" you would be at perfect tit-smothering height; you could round a corner and stumble brain-first into that cerulean bosom.");
                else if (pc.tallness < 72) output(" the top of your head would <i>maybe</i> stick out from the top of her cleavage.");
                else if (pc.tallness < 84) output(" you’d need to stand on your tiptoes to kiss her.");
                else output(" she’d be one of the few to match your immense stature.");
JavaScript:
if (pc.tallness < 55) output("... like yourself");
    output("....");
    output("\n\nThe privacy field tingles against your [pc.skin] as you step through, filling your ears with static and your mind with anticipation for the sights beyond. Fully inside, you open your eyes");
    if (pc.tallness < 6 * 12) output(" to find Azra towering over you.");
    else if (pc.tallness < 8 * 12) output(" to find Azra looming over you.");
    else output(" to find Azra a scant few inches away.");
    output(" She’s naked. Completely naked, from head to toe. You can see everything without distraction. Silence reigns as you each take a moment to appreciate the other’s body.");

//Shorties
    if (pc.tallness < 6 * 12)
    {
        output("\n\nAzra’s cock is enormous. You know because you’re approximately level with the tip. It bows slightly under its own weight, showing you the shiny reddened crown and the ring of tentacles that stroke and slither over the water-moistened flesh. A hairless ballsack hangs behind, taut from its two softball sized passengers. Hidden just behind is her pussy. You can’t see it, but you can sure as hell smell it. She is ripe with need. It’s a purely feminine aroma, laced with a hint of peachy sweetness.");
        if (pc.isTreated()) output(" Her pheromones are intense, almost as powerful as a Treated girl’s. You can tell with a single whiff that she needs fucked badly, if not by you than by the next cock she bumps into.");
        output("\n\nYou are so distracted by the sexual cornucopia in front of you that you don’t even have time to look at the pillowy mountains above, capped by the golden points of her nipples, not until their incessant jiggling draws your eyes upward. The journey across her belly is delightful, revealing a middle gently padded by well-lived years yet unmarred by blemish. Then there’s Azra’s underboob; a titanic shelf with waterfalls of pure water spilling through the cleavage. It’s gorgeous.");
    }
    //Nonshorts
    else if (pc.tallness < 8 * 12)
    {
        output("\n\nAzra’s cock is big enough that it nearly stabs you in the chest. The bulbous, shiny crown is ringed by a tiny tentacles that stroke and slither across the water-moistened flesh.");
        if (pc.biggestTitSize() >= 1) output(" One curls out to caress your [pc.biggestBreastDescript], leaving you inexplicably flushed in its wake.");
        output(" Just beneath is a smooth, hairless ballsack, stretched taut by the two softball-sized testes inside. She’s got a pussy somewhere back there too. You can smell a hint of it lingering under the scent of soap and suula. It’s a musky, sweetened with a vaguely peachy aroma that has you licking your lips.");
        if (pc.isTreated()) output(" By pheromones alone, you know she’s a very fertile girl, and absolutely dripping with consent. She wants you. She wants you bad.");
        output("\n\nYou are so distracted by the sexual cornucopia in front of you that you don’t even have time to look at the pillowy mountains above, capped by the golden points of her nipples, not until their incessant jiggling draws your eyes upward. The journey across her belly is delightful, revealing a middle gently padded by years of well-lived yet unmarred by blemish. Then there’s Azra’s underboob; a titanic shelf with waterfalls of pure water spilling through the cleavage. It’s gorgeous.");
    }
    //Tallish
    else
    {
        output("\n\nAzra’s pillowy tits wobble with her every breath. Unsupported, they’re too big and too pillowy not to jiggle from her errant motions. Her puffy areola are perfectly smooth save for the jutting tips of her motherly nipples, each as thick around as a finger. The golden discs draw your eyes any time you try to look at the rest of her. It doesn’t help that they’re thrust so close to your face, all but begging to be sucked. She’s horny too. Even if her immense dick wasn’t jutting out, down below, you’d know. You can smell her pussy, intermingled in the steamy shower air, like a ripe, sweet peach.");
    }
Feelsbadman.Also i suddenly got reminded that Suulas exist,And that there was a certain suula that was SUPPOSED to have an expansion rn but fen got bored ig.Saddddd

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes