Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Didn't I just post this image a few days? From what I remember reading from the CoC2 thread, the coc2 wiki seems more up to date than the tits wiki?
It is. Vastly. Honestly it seems that anything added after the big swap isn't in the wiki, maybe just in the changelog section but that's it for so many things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KouUrakiZX-2

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
It is. Vastly. Honestly it seems that anything added after the big swap isn't in the wiki, maybe just in the changelog section but that's it for so many things.
Ok so what I've seen from skimming both wikis, I think they were handled by different editors? Because like in coc2 the Kohaku page is very different from the Hatsumomo page, and if you compare that page to any page on the tits wiki its also very different.

Compared to the tits wiki, there is an actual section for writers and artists, each with their own pages on what they've drawn/written, which is nice. Also at least for the races page, I kinda like that coc2 uses images rather than just plaintext of characters of a race. But there are a lot of things missing shit in the coc2 wiki, so I guess they're both abandoned?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Didn't I just post this image a few days? From what I remember reading from the CoC2 thread, the coc2 wiki seems more up to date than the tits wiki?
Yeah, I took it from there. And I always got more use out of the TiTS wiki always seemed to be more up-to-date when I went looking. Maybe there's a section for artists and writers, but they're all credited in TiTS anyway so what does it matter if it's on the wiki?

-EDIT- Actually, now that I think about it, I'd count artist and writer credits against the wiki because it's redundant. In my opinion, the wiki should be for information that's not in the game, like how to beat quests and the specific effects of certain items and such.

Last edited:

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
It does get mentioned, though a lot more subtle than most would expect.
JavaScript:
output("\n\n<i>“You betcha,”</i> she reports, her grin widening into a sassy smile. <i>“Don’t underestimate what one of us small folk can accomplish.");
        if (pc.tallness <= 50) output(" I suppose you wouldn’t though. Always nice to get to talk to someone eye to eye, if you catch my meaning.");
w
How did you get that?
Where after "Inspect element" is that?

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
there was but fenoxo found out about it and nuked it ...fen really hates incest
Seems weird to say Fenoxo hates incest when there is indeed incest in the game to a limited degree, and it used to have more with the frost dragon until patreon said no.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
version 0.9.083 is out. :eek:

Apparently it contains a bunch of bug fixes, ontop of some new content... But i don't have access to the backer version.... Anyone? :3

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Every so often I check back to see if we finally get an expansion for Bianca/Dr Ketria... some day, hopefully!!!
Roo and Bianca have the same maker, who is now working on main story. So non plot content is all pushed back for now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes