Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
A recent changelog claimed "Cum bubbles should now track the fluid type as well as who created it.". Does this insinuate that you can get cum bubbles from NPCs? If so, I'd like to know who, because I'm unaware about any of this other than Jasvalla's, but iirc, her bubbles were already clearly identified so I doubt this change was made with her in mind.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
  • [Hotfix #1] Several of the new content items accidentally had their status set to “IN DEVELOPMENT” and thus were not accessible. This has been addressed. I’ve had a few crashes brought to my attention that will likely catch additional hotfixes tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah that's a pretty big fuck up right there.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
  • [Hotfix #1] Several of the new content items accidentally had their status set to “IN DEVELOPMENT” and thus were not accessible. This has been addressed. I’ve had a few crashes brought to my attention that will likely catch additional hotfixes tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah that's a pretty big fuck up right there.
smallest fenoxo patch mistake

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
A recent changelog claimed "Cum bubbles should now track the fluid type as well as who created it.". Does this insinuate that you can get cum bubbles from NPCs? If so, I'd like to know who, because I'm unaware about any of this other than Jasvalla's, but iirc, her bubbles were already clearly identified so I doubt this change was made with her in mind.
For pedantry's sake Ardia's cum is also special and tracked separately. They're both Dzaan Alphas though with similar but slightly different addiction mechanics.

FulltimeCringer

May 28, 2022
Did they removed option to change your special abilities? I remember couple of updates ago I was able to change and test them but I can't find the option to do it now.

EDIT: Nvm i found out that you need to enable cheats to do that.

Last edited:

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Knock out the guy with the shield first because he'll keep blinding you. Try to stun them as much as you can, bring lots of Power Potions and a few Shield Rechargers before the fight.
Thanks. But how do i survive that long i usually get knocked out after 2-4 turns.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Windows :

Android:
Thank you dude!
Do you have access to the hotfix version too? It seems a lot of the content is not available without it. Thanks again for your great contributions!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes