bidh

Apr 28, 2017
I got yall:
And don't be afraid to scream at me the second a new update comes out. Also first time i'm uploading, do tell me if i fucked it up somehow.
That version is Game Version: 0.9.084-BACKER-ELECTRON#4333

While the public one is Game Version: 0.9.084-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#4334

What does the #XXXX number at the end mean ?

Dec 21, 2023
Is this the hotfix version? can't seem to proc any of the new encounters...
It's the latest version Fenoxo posted on Patreon. Are you talking about the gabilani encounter? Changelog says she should be specifically around Tarkus and Myrelleon, have you tried flying between those 2 for a while? I've played this version a bit myself and I've seen her, so she should be there.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
ok so, last I played this I basically 100% the game. Cause I was invested and had finished the main story at the time, so like the content vampire I am I just continued sucking. I will probably have to start a new save file, as I not only lost mine but it was months if not a year or so ago since I last played. My question is is there enough new content to warrant me going through the whole game again, specifically in the main storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
ok so, last I played this I basically 100% the game. Cause I was invested and had finished the main story at the time, so like the content vampire I am I just continued sucking. I will probably have to start a new save file, as I not only lost mine but it was months if not a year or so ago since I last played. My question is is there enough new content to warrant me going through the whole game again, specifically in the main storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The planet you're referring to is Dhaal, not Tarkus. Anyways the story is a bit past that point and in fact leads to the next planet with a probe, there's already a bunch of new npc's and enemies on the planet and a side mission but no story progress yet.

Reactions: KarylSummer
Dec 21, 2023
Has there been any like, male content lately? I know the game focuses 99.99999% on intersex and bimbofication, but am just wondering if any of the boys got any love. Sometimes some good ol' gay sex is necessary.
Not really. New content is slow AF in general. Usually we only get 1 new scene or a few new items every 2 weeks. Think Neil (big buff modded monster guy) and the hyrax raiders on Phaedra II are the newest male content. Natives on Dhaal were all herms, so since we've moved on to planet that has native male characters, you could hope that more male content would be coming. Although again, content stream is slow.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Started a new save. I activated cheats and gave myself the cryolizer, from what I remember outside of the snow planet barely anything has a meaningful amount of cold resist. My question though what is the best build, or what builds are people running for the game.

Jul 20, 2017
Has there been any like, male content lately? I know the game focuses 99.99999% on intersex and bimbofication, but am just wondering if any of the boys got any love. Sometimes some good ol' gay sex is necessary.
Futanari. Not intersex. But no there hasnt been much gay content lately.

WebtoonFreaks

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 3202230

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Here's to another prolonged 5 years of development!

I bought my first car, attended college, got out of the military and still have enough time to get baby making and start a family by the time this overpaid shit is done cooking. You guys have a good new year too!
I've unironically always wondered why we got such tiny updates for the amount of money people give them but hey if the people giving them money aren't questioning things who am I who gets it for free to complain.

Jul 26, 2020
Wait, Teyaal is supposed to counter MACHINE GUNS?! How?! When?! She goes down so fast while I take pretty much no damage that I thought it was a joke fight. You know, like Team Rocket or something. I've got auxiliary thrusters, thrust vectoring system, 4 advanced quarters, two machine gun turrets, a laser turret, two capacitor vampires, a repair module and a shield booster all installed on the Sidewinder.
The Laser Turret and Capacitor Vampires are why you're finding her easy, she was the counter to the players that just put 3-4 MGs on their ship with no gadgets and just spammed "Battle" until they won.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes