Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
▪The quest unlocks “Crackle Jelly” and is involved in the quest for the Frostwyrm transformation item.

Wasn't this the dragon transformation that was ditched because of Patreon stance against beastiality or am I mistaken?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
▪The quest unlocks “Crackle Jelly” and is involved in the quest for the Frostwyrm transformation item.

Wasn't this the dragon transformation that was ditched because of Patreon stance against beastiality or am I mistaken?
Never heard of any such issue. P sure you're getting confused over the whole incest business with the half-frostwyrm kids.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
0.8.063 is up now, it got posted when I was asleep dammit :p

AnonFile
(please bookmark it, I don't want to post it too much)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, holy shit, Frostwyrm TF??

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Never heard of any such issue. P sure you're getting confused over the whole incest business with the half-frostwyrm kids.
Okay so It was incest. Thought it was about having sex with a literal dragon and turning into one. With patreon being how it is, it wouldn't have surprised me at this point.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Okay so It was incest. Thought it was about having sex with a literal dragon and turning into one. With patreon being how it is, it wouldn't have surprised me at this point.
The wyrm's properly sapient at least. No shortage of shit that *isn't* you can pork long before Uveto even gets unlocked.

Reactions: Megumin.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
yeah, the frostwyrm was the incest thing since you had a child (nike if i remember the name right) and you had sex with her.
The bestiality problem is something else, but it's not happening right now, we had the rape thing going on tho (with "sex on win and sex on loss" being categorized as rape)

Reactions: Megumin.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
As for saving to files, you may need to go to android's settings app, apps -> TiTS -> permissions and allow it to store to SD card or whatever.
Thanks it worked and no longer error is shown.
However I dont know where the file is saved. There is no folder in android data like coc2 and my device is not rooted.
Dont know where the exported save files go. Or where can I put files so the game can recognize them and import them.

hu3elder

Apr 5, 2018
0.8.063 is up now, it got posted when I was asleep dammit :p

AnonFile
Mega (please bookmark it, I don't want to post it too much)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, holy shit, Frostwyrm TF??
what about the image pack for the newest versions?

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Is the crackle jelly quest available if so where do i start it cause when updates are released they give no hints

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Think the Wiki will ever say what you actually have to do to start the quest that lets you recruit Anno? It's annoying not knowing what you did exactly last time to do it when you do a new game.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Think the Wiki will ever say what you actually have to do to start the quest that lets you recruit Anno? It's annoying not knowing what you did exactly last time to do it when you do a new game.
Talk to her and ask to recruit. Then do the Novahome quest. Then after that's complete, you can recruit her.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I know that the lowest height possible in character creator is 4 feet but I wonder if you can cheat it in save editor. To make a 3ft tall midget or a fairy sized moth person for example. :unsure:

Edit: Nvm. Found someone who made a 0 inch tall character that weighs 2 tonnes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

liount

Sep 28, 2017
Has anyone encountered a bug with the Ruskual Dockmaster? When you buy a ship upgrade from her your current ship loses a crew cabin for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes