Feb 13, 2019
I'm surprised you aren't hired yet. I feel like you could fixe alot of issues with the game.
I have fixed a couple, like adding hotkeys to navigate between pages of button options. Made a pull request. Which was promptly rewritten by gedan for no reason and pushed without referring to my commit or thanking me in any way (while still obviously being pushed as a response to my pull request). It could just be that they didn't like how I implemented it, but their implementation barely differed in terms of what it actually took. They basically just renamed everything while following my exact logic. I think Gedan just didn't want to give credit (or didn't care, which is also likely based on the public git problems).
If they wanted to pay me, I'd love to have some easy money. Thanks for the vote of confidence I guess.
0.8.065 too, another public one. Bugfixes, and no imagepack.
And still no public source code drop either, so I can't build you an image pack SWF.
Wish they'd get their fucking shit together, they had it (automatic sharing of the source code for public builds) automated years ago and then never bothered to update it when they changed their build system. Gedan said as much in a forum post around a year ago and it's still not fixed. The change itself happened closer to one and a half years ago.
Why do so many vaginas look terrible in this game
Because Adjatha drew them.
30k a month you'd expect some decent art
I think that might be down a bit from what they were making a couple years ago, but it's still a ridiculous amount for what they actually produce in a given month these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
You mind if I throw it in my mega as well?
Go for it, that's the public link from Fen so having a backup could be useful IMO. Btw, thanks for all the awesome work keeping your mega up to date.

The .swf and whatnot are on the usual Fen frontpage as well.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Go for it, that's the public link from Fen so having a backup could be useful IMO. Btw, thanks for all the awesome work keeping your mega up to date.
I have the time and energy to spend, so why not do something productive, right?

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Oh, and if there's any suggestions for a good offsite place to also back stuff up, whether free or low-price, throw me a DM or say so here. I want to be sure my drive breaking and the mega going the way of the DMCA doesn't prevent people from gaining access to everything.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I keep losing to the Gryvain despite have maxed out willpower in the Erika threesome. The patch notes say I shouldn't be losing now. Any of y'all know what might be going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: Warphorror
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks it worked and no longer error is shown.
However I dont know where the file is saved. There is no folder in android data like coc2 and my device is not rooted.
Dont know where the exported save files go. Or where can I put files so the game can recognize them and import them.
Look in:
Code:
/sdcard/data/com.taintedspace.www
I'm surprised you aren't hired yet. I feel like you could fixe alot of issues with the game.
I forgot to mention something else I did; turns out there's an arbitary limit on the number of pages of buttons the game will let you have. IIRC, they hard-coded it so it won't go past page 4. There's no really good reason that this limit exists; it's purely artificial (Essentially the game says "if there are more than four pages, but we're currently on page 4, don't show the 'next page' button).
I brought that to their attention and their response was "why would you need more than four pages of buttons?"

To show how dumb this is, I'll make an analogy. In the words of Bill Gates (allegedly) in 1980something, "640K (of ram) ought to be enough for anybody."
If your inventory is huge (or your carrying capacity is bumped up ever) this limit can come into play easily, effectively blocking you from accessing all your inventory. You can actually do this in current builds by editing your save file.

So yeah, they decided to not fix that even though I included a patch.

Last edited:

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
WHO do I have to talk to in order to get more Ciaran content? Who?! I need more DILF content... ;A;

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Another odd thing I found. If you have more than one penis, and they're both over a certain size, you are unable to have sex with Roxy. If one penis is below that threshold, you can use either penis no matter how large the other one is.

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
hi everyone, I decided to make a spider-man through the editor. But in the Editor, there are no "ears" of the spider, no hairstyles, no nipples(I have them set up as human). Tell me what this race is called, and what is the name of the object that turns into a Morph spider (arachnid). And better of course a list with each subject and in whom it is transformed.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
hi everyone, I decided to make a spider-man through the editor. But in the Editor, there are no "ears" of the spider, no hairstyles, no nipples(I have them set up as human). Tell me what this race is called, and what is the name of the object that turns into a Morph spider (arachnid). And better of course a list with each subject and in whom it is transformed.
I think the "closest" race to spiderfolk in this game are the bothrioc on myrellion but i may be wrong.
As for how to transform ? Other than the editor i think you need to do a quest for their ambassador and she will give you the item or change you, i don't remember.
I took a look at the wiki, and i don't think there is a "natural" way to tf into a bothrioc, the quest i talked about give you the widow's kiss, not a tf, and the bothrioc have an addiction too.
So, i guess editor only.
If i'm wrong, other people will tell i'm sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: grem5675fank

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
I *think* that the dryder parts are the equivalent of spider bits, but it's just arms and legs as far as I know. You'd still need to fiddle around in the editor to find something to your liking. Don't think there's a transformation for it yet.

Reactions: grem5675fank

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So...
The main story is finished, right?
I had saves from some versions before (but not that old, it was v0.7 something), so maybe something got changed.

I collected all probes (minus one I lost to Dane on jungle planet) and I remember that there was this planet that prompted me that "this is a point of no return" so I avoided it and played all the secrets (did 350+ days playthrough), but when I opened the latest imagepack file with a decision to finish the game... there seems that I'm stuck.
I'm sure I went to all possible places and nothing happens.

How do you progress main story from here?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes