James3

Dec 12, 2018
Are stats supposed to come back down after the status effect stamps for the milk on Dhaal expire? If so, what is the first version where they do that past lowering to the natural max numbers? What's the first one where the Milk Thief can actually heal?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
For anyone interested, I found out you can get an invite to Breedwell as a male by fathering the required number of Raskvel "eggs" if you don't want to stick your dick in an appliance at the medical centers. Don't know what other species you can do that with. (Early ones that you can impregnate? Egg-layers that the game counts and doesn't treat like live births?)

MrBoZiffer

Mar 28, 2019
A new event with Shade has been added, coded by LoriJ! If you’ve fought Amara and are lovers with Shade, you can get an email when exploring the Uvetan wilds than leads to some new fun, written by Savin!
  • Note: requires you to fight Amara and be lovers with Shade.

Where are the Uvetan wilds? To the right of Irestead?

I've walked all over the place over there and I haven't gotten the email from Shade.

Feb 13, 2019
That would require building an APK, there's currently no builds for that available. The creator, Blank, is, and I quote,
I could probably make one, but I have limited interest and they've also significantly messed with my build environment so I'd have to figure out how they've changed it. I also don't particularly care about the "BOOBS" mod, meaning I don't have too much motivation to figure out their build system.

If they ever make an AIR build, that SWF should also be able to be injected into an existing APK and re-signed, which would let it work on Android devices.

Reactions: Fearnaught

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
I could probably make one, but I have limited interest and they've also significantly messed with my build environment so I'd have to figure out how they've changed it. I also don't particularly care about the "BOOBS" mod, meaning I don't have too much motivation to figure out their build system.

If they ever make an AIR build, that SWF should also be able to be injected into an existing APK and re-signed, which would let it work on Android devices.
Here's the question I'd like to ask...how hard would it be to simply increase item stack sizes, as well as simply restoring the incest content as that is all I truly want from the BOOBs mod in the first place, even though I don't think it touches stack sizes, that has been one of my greatest issues is that I keep alot of transform items incase I ever change my mind and actually want to watch it happen versus using the editor for it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A new event with Shade has been added, coded by LoriJ! If you’ve fought Amara and are lovers with Shade, you can get an email when exploring the Uvetan wilds than leads to some new fun, written by Savin!
  • Note: requires you to fight Amara and be lovers with Shade.

Where are the Uvetan wilds? To the right of Irestead?

I've walked all over the place over there and I haven't gotten the email from Shade.
Did you fight Amara? Turns out I hadn't completed that quest on my save and as soon as I did I got the email when I went to the ice plains on uveto.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes