claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is the new update working for anyone else? Mine loads and then just doesn't respond. (.swf btw)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
You're funny.

I don't know where you're stuck, you'll have to be more specific. The latest story planet is Dhaal and they just started that one.
So I take it's not finished.
I thought I'd have to edit save files as sth changed since my previous save.
I didn't remember Dhaal and despite it being listed as "proble location" it had only 1 small map with 1 enemy and a bartender.
So it's ok.

Feb 13, 2019
Use any swf player. Adobe puts out their Projector app that's linked several times in this thread. Several other movie player apps can run the files as well, but I haven't found any that perform as well as the Adobe one.
Re-linking since it seems prudent.

The windows "flash player projector" is probably the one you want if you don't know.

The only other thing I can think of is that if you're running 32-bit linux on an Intel PC, the last 32-bit standalone version of the flash player I know of is 11.2:
Later builds are only offered for 64-bit.

Reactions: Nitan17

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Does Bizzy have anything new if you don't have Mitzi and don't like Sera, or should I just keep my image pack version for a while?

Jan 28, 2018
Does Bizzy have anything new if you don't have Mitzi and don't like Sera, or should I just keep my image pack version for a while?
She does have a new content revolving around having gigantic breasts. Breasts so large that she is effectively immobilized. This section I believe is not fully complete, but everything seems to be functioning with the sole exception of the 'Milking' Option. Its completely different to Bizzy from before. No busts for the version yet.

Reactions: James3

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
So, the update says there's a new event with Shade, I've gotten the email, but there is no option to actually enter her house above the bar. Is there another location I need to go to now?

Edit: Solved my issue. I had tistheseason active, and the Xmas event was blocking the button.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Nah, about normal point, like willpower, physique etc.
I just use save game editor to max them out because its a real grind reaching them to max the noraml way.

For willpower/reflexes you need to train with a character you recruit called Ramis on tarvos. Physique you just need to hit the gym in New Texas and just workout, Aim is same as before but you need to workout in the pool instead, intelligence is the slowest cause you need to play games with either Semith or Yoma.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I just use save game editor to max them out because its a real grind reaching them to max the noraml way.

For willpower/reflexes you need to train with a character you recruit called Ramis on tarvos. Physique you just need to hit the gym in New Texas and just workout, Aim is same as before but you need to workout in the pool instead, intelligence is the slowest cause you need to play games with either Semith or Yoma.
Actually intelligence is the fastest to train since you can up it by loop talking with Siri about books.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes