UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Has anyone encountered a bug with the Ruskual Dockmaster? When you buy a ship upgrade from her your current ship loses a crew cabin for some reason.
Maybe it's not a bug.
Your ship has 3 kinds of "spaces", crew, weapons and upgrades.
But the thing is, they're all, somehow, connected.
Let's say you have 4 crew, 2 weapons and 2 upgrades, you have a total of 8 spaces, if you have 2 weapons onboard but 3 upgrades, you just consumed 5 spaces out of those 8, so you only have 3 crew left.

But if it's not that, maybe it's a bug and you should report it where it's supposed to be reported

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Has anyone encountered a bug with the Ruskual Dockmaster? When you buy a ship upgrade from her your current ship loses a crew cabin for some reason.
Maybe it's not a bug.
Your ship has 3 kinds of "spaces", crew, weapons and upgrades.
But the thing is, they're all, somehow, connected.
It's not a bug, but it is really unintuitive. At a glance the information you're given implies that the upgrade slots are separated by category. I have (this many) spaces for crew, and (this many) slots for upgrades, why does using an open upgrade slot also use an open crew space?

I'm honestly surprised they haven't changed this to be more descriptive by now. This question, understandably, seems to be pretty common.

Reactions: Nitan17

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
30k a month you'd expect some decent art
Same as above, tastes and colors.
I much more happy with this game's art than with people saying Picasso's "How to paint upside down after getting hammered with the boys at the happy hour and someone tickling you" tutorial are worth more than 5 generations of my family lifetime's salary.

Reactions: Nitan17

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The lips are so inflated and round.
That honestly looks like a pair of testicles.
Probably a reasonable approximation of the highest stage of "pumped" pussy. But hey - this is the setting that also gave us the inimitable Tank Kannon. :sneaky:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone knows what to do with "Hand So’s Data Bead"???
You can't do anything yet, its been 4 years with zero continuation with that because they took so long implement ship battles/mechanics.

They were gonna remove the thing entirely because it was taking so long but the dev Fen insisted the creator implemented it into the game.

Last edited:

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
You can't do anything yet, its been 4 years with zero continuation with that because they took so long implement ship battles/mechanics.

They were gonna remove the thing entirely because it was taking so long but the dev Fen insisted the creator implemented it into the game.
They really need to do something with that I want my Ai Hardlight Tsundere cortana Waifu soon.

Reactions: Rwby

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Raskvel Dockmaster and Sylvie scenes need some tweaking, methinks.

If you have more than one penis, and one is less than 12", no matter how big the other one is the dockmaster will be on top. As for Sylvie, if only one penis is too small, it won't let you fuck her pussy.

Collecting the Frostwyrm blood needs some tweaking as well. I've fought it several times and didn't collect anything after talking to Lessau. Maybe it's not implemented properly yet? Iounno.

I also noticed that unless you select the option to turn in Lah for the Plantation quest, it doesn't get counted as done. This isn't very clear and I was stuck wondering why I couldn't talk to Bianca about it until I tinkered with the editor to give me Lah to experiment with.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Just because it refers to System Shock :/
Really sad though, so much potential
I hear you, i still have hopes that they will finish it at some point.
But knowing them, it's unlikely, they start things, but get sidetracked by another project, and that project get sidetracked by another project, and you can continue like that for a while.
It's a wonder we have a few "main" planets to be honest.

Reactions: B2B2
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes