Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
To be fair, "head writer" in a case like this is moreso a title for the person primarily responsible for making sure story added doesn't break "cannon" as it were, not necessary the most prolific writer.
A lead is normally the one that makes sure that the underlings aren't going to muck something up.

At my work, I may have an employment title of "software developer" (I really should check to see if "senior" should be added to it.), but I wear soo many "hats" I haven't done real development in a long while. I worry about losing my touch, but I go into many reviews of the other developers to point things out to make sure stuff doesn't get mucked up, make sure the architecture doesn't get screwed, litterally 40% of my time is lost in meetings ( recorded it once for 2 months to verify that. ), etc. that I don't have time to handle some of the more detailed stories.

Now does Fenco do any of that? I haven't a clue what he does, honestly. I lost interest when it became more cock than pussy in the game months... years? back.
No, or at least I highly doubt it. I would think Fenoxo hardly codes at all now, because he basically ended up just passing the job off to others since his code in CoC was....... Absolute dogshit. Worse than amateur, because at least an amateur would have improved. The majority of the game at one point ran on one file with like 18,000 lines of if-else chains before Fen was forced to let it be reworked by some poor tortured soul he hired. Want to know why he was forced to? Because the compiler apparently had a self-imposed limit on how many if-else statements can be in a file, which made adding content pretty much impossible for him. Unfortunately the git of CoC is gone, because seeing that file would liquify the nerves of any sentient being and their psyche would wither at the onslaught of horror that it was. So I highly doubt he's delved deeper into coding after that nor has any idea of framework/architecture. He's likely just that, a head writer.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Because the compiler apparently had a self-imposed limit on how many if-else statements can be in a file, which made adding content pretty much impossible for him.
Seen that before myself. Not in flash as that was CoC, but in C. Visual Studio imposed one about... 2010 or so. 255 if-elseif, no more.
Personally I always wanted to go back into that old code and see if I couldn't straighten it out smarter, but given that little segment was only ran once or twice during run time... meh. why bother.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Good thing he can't write for shit now because considering the amount of content that needs to written and rewriting all of her previous scenes for futa anno is so massive that I doubt he will ever get to it.

well that didn't last long, guess Anno isn't going futa lmao, unless he's passed it off to someone else

Reactions: GS523523

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

It seems like Fenoxo is going to be taking a back seat and letting someone else become the main guy. Considering Fenoxo's lack of leadership, it seems like TiTs can start really kickin' off from here :)

On the other hand, if the successor is even worse than Fenoxo, 0_O.....

Reactions: Mosthra

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

It seems like Fenoxo is going to be taking a back seat and letting someone else become the main guy. Considering Fenoxo's lack of leadership, it seems like TiTs can start really kickin' off from here :)

On the other hand, if the successor is even worse than Fenoxo, 0_O.....
I imagine he might give it to Savin considering how he trusted him with the CoC sequel, or one of his other friends.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I imagine he might give it to Savin considering how he trusted him with the CoC sequel, or one of his other friends.
I think it'll probably be one of his other friends, since Savin's in charge of Coc2 and managing two games might be overwhelmin. Not sure though.

Hopefully the new person in charge will have the workethic of Savin though, because Coc2 is alot more consistant that TiTs as of right now :)

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
I think it'll probably be one of his other friends, since Savin's in charge of Coc2 and managing two games might be overwhelmin. Not sure though.

Hopefully the new person in charge will have the workethic of Savin though, because Coc2 is alot more consistant that TiTs as of right now :)
Can you tell me what CoC and CoC2 are?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

That is true, there's like what four CoC2 updates for every 1 that TiTS pumps out at this point and even then its just ancient bug fixes or a single scene sequence/event chain. I'd be happy with anyone that would simply abandon all that crew garbage and focus on the story all that side character nonsesne can be implemented after you finish your main quest and simply free roam afterwards.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I wish with the new changing management and java build coming that they'd go back and remaster the game a bit. I'm fully aware that it's a pipe dream but I still find myself wanting to like TiTS more than CoC2 but I can't because CoC2 not only updates far more frequently but there's actually some kind of plot to follow and the game quality is higher.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
That is true, there's like what four CoC2 updates for every 1 that TiTS pumps out at this point and even then its just ancient bug fixes or a single scene sequence/event chain. I'd be happy with anyone that would simply abandon all that crew garbage and focus on the story all that side character nonsesne can be implemented after you finish your main quest and simply free roam afterwards.
I sincerely doubt that the new management will drift the team’s efforts towards developing the plot.
Patreons keep racking money despite little to no content (even the smut): them being satstfied with what thy get enable Fenoxo’s behaviour.

Reactions: GS523523

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I wish with the new changing management and java build coming that they'd go back and remaster the game a bit. I'm fully aware that it's a pipe dream but I still find myself wanting to like TiTS more than CoC2 but I can't because CoC2 not only updates far more frequently but there's actually some kind of plot to follow and the game quality is higher.
Same. I'm really into the concept of TiTs and what it could have been, but sadly at this point in time CoC2 is definitely higher quality :whistle:

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
Lmao I think you're overestimating how long it takes to build a simple color selector like the one displayed, those 20 minutes didn't ruin anything. And I think TiTS has only really slowed down due to this port, Dhaal got added fairly recently and that whole planet is wild imo

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes