BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Lmao I think you're overestimating how long it takes to build a simple color selector like the one displayed, those 20 minutes didn't ruin anything. And I think TiTS has only really slowed down due to this port, Dhaal got added fairly recently and that whole planet is wild imo
I wasn't being serious. The point was that he's showing this off like it's any sort of progress on the port when this is something that could've been in the flash version. Hell, even CoC1 has the ability to change the background. Also, Dhaal has been a thing in the game for like 2.5 years and there's still no reason to be there other than to fuck things.

Reactions: daedal
Mar 23, 2020
Hello, I am new to this game and I highly enjoy it, but... I don't fken know how to properly save & load, could someone please explain the process? And as a follow-up question, which version should I download and use? Thank you!

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Even 2-3 years ago it was clear that the management would need to change in order to get things moving. Sounds like Fenoxo is finally ready to admit that he's the reason it's been spinning its wheels for so long.

Ideally the move would be to push to get TiTS done in about a year and then start something new from scratch with the new person and a fresh idea.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I am new to this game and I highly enjoy it, but... I don't fken know how to properly save & load, could someone please explain the process? And as a follow-up question, which version should I download and use? Thank you!
There's no special process. As long as you have the standalone flash player you should be able to save and load with the in-game menus.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017

It seems like Fenoxo is going to be taking a back seat and letting someone else become the main guy. Considering Fenoxo's lack of leadership, it seems like TiTs can start really kickin' off from here :)

On the other hand, if the successor is even worse than Fenoxo, 0_O.....
Fenoxo also thanked everyone to realise that he was too horny for IRL (strangely, not mentioning years of financial support), so he needs to find someone horny enough to continue the game (probably Savin, yeah, so the ship will continue sailing towards oversized aliens with oversized organs sadly)

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
My impression was that the successor would be William, considering how he and Nonesuch are the only writers still regularly adding content to the game. Nonesuch is only working by commission, so it seems obvious William will take over the game.

William seems like a good writer but with a poor work ethic. He works a little bit on every project and ends up getting nothing done. He's been working on Roo, Leila, and Bianca for over 2 years now and every update is him saying "I'm almost done."

• Sad
Reactions: claralover

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
It could be anyone at this point that Fen could leave the game to. It could be even someone with an even worse work ethic than himself, such as Gedan...

Dec 26, 2019
Any idea what to do after finding out jill is missing? I think im supposed to find someone who knows about the paragons at a brothel, but i've already looked all over Dhaal and still nothing x.xU

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can you tell me what CoC and CoC2 are?
The good stuff, and the shit stuff.
Adding on, both games are basically the medieval/magical version of TiTs.
Tits is the futuristic version of coc.
Simply because it's the first game Fen and the gang made if i remember right.
And never properly finished in the end, heh.
(probably Savin, yeah, so the ship will continue sailing towards oversized aliens with oversized organs sadly)
Sum1 needs to delete Savin from the universe, permanently.
Ah.. actually wait, i'll miss his doggy sluts then... okay, don't delete him after all.
Necessary evil.
Nonesuch is only working by commission
Oh, this prick is still around huh.
He's asshole but he does good job...
It could be anyone at this point that Fen could leave the game to.
I hope he doesn't leave it to anyone but himself.
Fen maybe a dumbass, but he's a hardworking and honest dumbass.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I feel like you can only say this if you have no memory of the last 7-8 years this game has been in DevHell.
I wasn't following VERY closely, but i was there when they announced tits way back.
And from what i recall Fen was always an alright dude. He at least never milked his patrons unlike so many others.
He delivered on time and if some problems popped up he explained about them honestly.
I'll take these qualities over anything else any day.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So Savin, Gedan and Adjatha are gonna take over now that Fenoxo is taking a smaller role. Can't say I'm happy with that but at least they brought out finally wrapping the Myrellion quest and the new UI looks pretty good.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
So Savin, Gedan and Adjatha are gonna take over now that Fenoxo is taking a smaller role. Can't say I'm happy with that but at least they brought out finally wrapping the Myrellion quest and the new UI looks pretty good.
So, basically the same three people who were already in major roles? Yeah, it looks like nothing is really going to change. Savin was already the lead writer for TiTs since the beginning and he’s already busy with CoC2. The only thing I’m happy about is that Adjatha is helping with reviewing event submissions now.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So, basically the same three people who were already in major roles? Yeah, it looks like nothing is really going to change. Savin was already the lead writer for TiTs since the beginning and he’s already busy with CoC2. The only thing I’m happy about is that Adjatha is helping with reviewing event submissions now.
Small price to pay, I suppose, or cherishing small mercies as they come by. I'm rather skeptical that having Savin and co. would translate to having content done for TiTs when they're sputtering stuff as is with CoC2. That's also not taking into account the can of worms that is TiTs' own content that needs serious work on or wrapping up.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Oh dear I'm not too enthusiastic after reading the update. TiTs is either gonna get CoCed ending or CoC2ed (CuCked?) Content. Well the other half of me is saying things will still be in draught as usual. Hope I'm wrong on both.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I'm most definitely not happy with the possibility of Savin taking over a more central role without someone like Fen being able to keep him in check for various reasons. The biggest reason would probably be that Savin has the horrendous reputation of throwing massive hissy fits whenever there's the issue of modding on the table and his ... uhm, let's call it "diplomatic" nature with the community.
Not to mention, he has CoC2 to fuck up.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes