Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Didn't Celise have a scene where if you're goo you can merge with her? edit: needed her to be transformed

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm trying to sell a ship weapon so I can buy a diffrent one, but i'm getting a crash 100% of the time.

Is there any way around this, or is it just broken until the next update?
Version: 0.9.010-BACKER#2247 Message: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'quantity') Stack:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'quantity')

mimotopunv

Apr 28, 2021
I'm trying to sell a ship weapon so I can buy a diffrent one, but i'm getting a crash 100% of the time.

There is a problem with this game version. Upgrade it

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

You're several versions out of date. You're on 9.010, the latest is 9.013. Update your game and that'll probably fix it.

Thisguy?

Mar 18, 2019
Alright I missed a couple updates so I'm about a few months behind on this game, can anyone care to explain why this new UI is the most unnecessarily cumbersome dogshit? I mean it looks pretty so that's good i guess, but why lock the map to the smallest section of screen and then force it to share space with the stat sheet? Was the old Ui so hideous because it was totally convent for me to see all the info I need to see?

hagenn

Feb 17, 2019
Hey Ähm i feel like a total noob right now and tbh thats what i am. Im strugeling to Install the Image Pack looked it up online but the posts talk about using a stand alone Flash player. Could u tell me wht Flash Player u use and how to install the Image Pack? would be really nice. :D

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey Ähm i feel like a total noob right now and tbh thats what i am. Im strugeling to Install the Image Pack looked it up online but the posts talk about using a stand alone Flash player. Could u tell me wht Flash Player u use and how to install the Image Pack? would be really nice. :D
The bit about using a standalone flash player is out of date and no longer relevant as the game is no longer made in Flash. For some reason they keep not changing that in the OP. All you need to do is put the files in the image pack in the right place and run the game as normal.

Reactions: hagenn
Aug 27, 2020
Sorry y'all keep having to explain this shit to idiots like me, but can somebody explain what I'm doing wrong? I reinstalled the img pack overtop of the existing files, everything replaced smoothly, but nothing happened in game. I loaded it up and it's still not taking the img files and using them. Is the game not fetching webp files bc the devs are that incompetent or have I fucked up in some new unique or mindbogglingly stupid way?

Reactions: RedBanzai-nsfw

hagenn

Feb 17, 2019
The bit about using a standalone flash player is out of date and no longer relevant as the game is no longer made in Flash. For some reason they keep not changing that in the OP. All you need to do is put the files in the image pack in the right place and run the game as normal.
And the Right place is? ^^

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry y'all keep having to explain this shit to idiots like me, but can somebody explain what I'm doing wrong? I reinstalled the img pack overtop of the existing files, everything replaced smoothly, but nothing happened in game. I loaded it up and it's still not taking the img files and using them. Is the game not fetching webp files bc the devs are that incompetent or have I fucked up in some new unique or mindbogglingly stupid way?
Hmmm... You're using the backer build and image pack provided here, I assume? Did you double check that images were enabled in the options? They should be by default but it doesn't hurt to check. Is the game running on a networked hard drive? (For some reason, that has fucked it up in the past) What OS are you using?

huafanliao

Feb 16, 2022
如何在谷歌浏览器中玩?我找不到资料,可能是因为我的英语不好。
_Anti_,帖子:8692348,成员:1708702 said:
你可以通过Chrome玩,我自己做,因为我英语不太好
[/引用]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes