_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
如何在谷歌浏览器中玩?我找不到资料,可能是因为我的英语不好。
You can play at this link. There is also an auto-update, so you don't have to download something again.

Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm... You're using the backer build and image pack provided here, I assume? Did you double check that images were enabled in the options? They should be by default but it doesn't hurt to check. Is the game running on a networked hard drive? (For some reason, that has fucked it up in the past) What OS are you using?
Win 10. Enabled images. I extracted the img pack into the img resource folder as I understood the instructions. No LAN sharing on my hard drive. 0.9.012 Backer version.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Win 10. Enabled images. I extracted the img pack into the img resource folder as I understood the instructions. No LAN sharing on my hard drive. 0.9.012 Backer version.
Weird. I dunno what to tell ya then, the most common cause is just the images being in the wrong place, but you should have yours in the right place since you followed the instructions. You're on Windows 10 so it isn't a weird OS compatibility issue. Could it be a permissions issue? The game can't read from its resources folder for some reason? It's a bizarre suggestion, but I'm at a loss.

Aug 27, 2020
Weird. I dunno what to tell ya then, the most common cause is just the images being in the wrong place, but you should have yours in the right place since you followed the instructions. You're on Windows 10 so it isn't a weird OS compatibility issue. Could it be a permissions issue? The game can't read from its resources folder for some reason? It's a bizarre suggestion, but I'm at a loss.
Gave it a shot, turned off the Read-Only in Properties, still broke. Thanks for giving it a shot though

Reactions: WeChillinBroh

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Gave it a shot, turned off the Read-Only in Properties, still broke.
Damn. I'm drawing a blank, then. I don't want to insult your intelligence by suggesting you might have put the images in the wrong place, but it's honestly the only explanation I can think of. Are you certain your /resources/app/resources/img folder has the all the artist folders in it like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

huafanliao

Feb 16, 2022
_Anti_,帖子:8701362,成员:1708702 said:
你可以在这个链接上玩。还有一个自动更新,所以你不必再次下载。

[/引用]
非常感谢!

WeChillinBroh

Jun 22, 2021
I think it may be related to the route where it is searching, all the path till jay_echo seems okay, but inside there's only a folder named "x1" so i tried copying the folder and renaming it to x4 since the files inside matched the ones showed in the screenshot, still not working... Interesting :p

1659763316604.png

WeChillinBroh

Jun 22, 2021
Okay i managed to catch the error, thing is the code now says there's two new folders x2 and x4, and the game is searching for them, so our folders have only x1 which makes them not like uh being actually there to be found so, i just created two folders "x2" and "x4" and put the images there and they seem to be working, the problem there is that you have to do that with eeeeeeevery single folder of artist there...

1659764299736.png
1659763894174.png

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Okay i managed to catch the error, thing is the code now says there's two new folders x2 and x4, and the game is searching for them, so our folders have only x1 which makes them not like uh being actually there to be found so, i just created two folders "x2" and "x4" and put the images there and they seem to be working, the problem there is that you have to do that with eeeeeeevery single folder of artist there...

View attachment 1968003
View attachment 1967991
I sometimes wonder if i should create a full download for people like this

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

View attachment 1968003
View attachment 1967991
I'm curious as to where you got your image pack from. The x2 and x4 folders are present in the image pack linked on the OP, which you are instructed to download in every release post made. (Though we still haven't been able to get that info on the actual OP) I just downloaded it to double check. The only reason you'd have exclusively x1 folders is if you either didn't download the image pack, or if you only downloaded the public version of the game and transferred images over from that instead of downloading the image pack.

The x2 and x4 folders are higher res images of what's available in the public version and are only available to backers, hence why the backer builds check for them and not the public x1 folders.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Quick Question: Do you have to get zapped by Dr Badger to become a bimbo, or is there another way? I'm not a fan of the forced transformation end result...

Aug 27, 2020
I'm curious as to where you got your image pack from. The x2 and x4 folders are present in the image pack linked on the OP, which you are instructed to download in every release post made. (Though we still haven't been able to get that info on the actual OP) I just downloaded it to double check. The only reason you'd have exclusively x1 folders is if you either didn't download the image pack, or if you only downloaded the public version of the game and transferred images over from that instead of downloading the image pack.

The x2 and x4 folders are higher res images of what's available in the public version and are only available to backers, hence why the backer builds check for them and not the public x1 folders.
Hell, for shits and giggles let me try a fresh install of it, install image pack ontop of it and see if I get a different result. Extract to img, correct?

And it's still broken!! Though I will note that a lot of my systems images are broken, like my mega has a shit ton of broken images, as well as other pages I try to load, what would be causing this?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hell, for shits and giggles let me try a fresh install of it, install image pack ontop of it and see if I get a different result. Extract to img, correct?

And it's still broken!! Though I will note that a lot of my systems images are broken, like my mega has a shit ton of broken images, as well as other pages I try to load, what would be causing this?
The image pack contains a folder called "img," you put that in \TiTS-backer-versionnumber-win\resources\app\resources. It should merge with the already existing img folder, yeah.

If it's something that's causing image loading issues on other pages, I have no idea what the issue could be. My first thought would be a failing hard drive that's causing data to not cache/load from cache correctly, but idfk I'm talking out my ass here.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0014-2360

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.014-win\resources\app\resources\)
(new images: x1, x2, x4 are all in the new version so imagepack enjoyers have no need to download the big img.7z file)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes