khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I downloaded the image pack, extracted it to the img folder, but the portraits still show up as errors. Is there a guide anywhere on using portraits/image pack?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I downloaded the image pack, extracted it to the img folder, but the portraits still show up as errors. Is there a guide anywhere on using portraits/image pack?
Look eight posts up from yours.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Go into the settings, click on the dot of the i three times :

View attachment 1973078

And boom, cheats unlocked, you can TP to any map in the game

View attachment 1973094
I mean is there a way to unlock the locations as flying destinations, like the old marcopolo command. Otherwise I have to open the cheats menu to teleport every time since the ship won't be on the new planet if I teleport there. Appreciate the effort though

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Having same issue with img pack. I downloaded the file the guide had, and still have a ton of portraits that have nothing in them. is there an updated version running around?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Having same issue with img pack. I downloaded the file the guide had, and still have a ton of portraits that have nothing in them. is there an updated version running around?
It works perfectly fine for me, I even just downloaded a fresh copy of the game and the image pack and extractred everything to a new folder just to be sure. Are you certain you extracted the images to the right place? It should prompt you to overwrite some images if you did it right. You can easily check by looking at the artist folders in resources/app/resources/img/ and making sure they all have three subfolders called "x1" "x2" and "x3." If they only have "x1" folders you didn't install it right. If they all have all three folders then something else is going on.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Boo, straight up murdering her in a ditch somewhere would've been a lot easier, faster and more efficient 'coz we can just make up an excuse / alibi.
What's the point of a morality system if it doesn't do anything in the first place?

Incompetent writers as usual.

Thanks for the info btw~~~
Funny thing is we don't even need an aliby, she appears in a fucking PIRATE STATION, just shoot her in the head, ditch her in one of the trenches the mining bots have been making and continue with your life, I mean, who gonna care/check there?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Funny thing is we don't even need an aliby, she appears in a fucking PIRATE STATION, just shoot her in the head, ditch her in one of the trenches the mining bots have been making and continue with your life, I mean, who gonna care/check there?
It wouldn't even necessarily be out of character, either. You can kill some other characters, like Zaalt. Still, it could be worse. They could have not given us an option to permanently disable her. I honestly wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: NODOGAN

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, did the Anubis DILF ever get any more content beyond a couple of scenes and his 1-2 scenes of backstory? He's one of the few characters that respond to the character being in heat, but it's impossible to actually have kids with him and it's killing me.

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, i downloaded the Image Pack file via Mega and there is only an "img" file and no SWF file to play it on my flash. How do I play the img pack version pls help

Del Anyth

Aug 29, 2018
Has there been a non futa non furry female character introduced since they switched to the new game format?

Ok I manually went through all the change logs and it's literally just the addition of Dizzy. The Love Starz characters have had more scenes too. Over a year! So for anyone waiting on more "vanilla"-ish content, suppose it's best to keep waiting.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Jasvallah is far too hard to look for, fuck off I havent the time. who the fuck thought this was smart imo

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Jasvallah is far too hard to look for, fuck off I havent the time. who the fuck thought this was smart imo
Afaik she doesn't spawn if you're level 8. If you're level 5-7 she spawns in Myrellion and if you're 9-10 she spawns in Zheng Shi. After encountering her I think it takes at least twelve hours before you can encounter her again. She's a pain in my current playthrough. She keeps stun locking me and using these strong Lust attacks that increases my lust by 45+ per hit.

Then again if you're into addicting futadommes and you're already in Zheng Shi, Ardia is already in the station.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes