Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Apparently the image pack I downloaded doesn't have SWF file to run it on my flashplayer, does anyone have the same problem?
The info in the OP is way out of date, you don't need a flash player and it's not a swf or standalone anymore. Just extract the img folder in the image pack to resources/app/resources/ in the base game folder and overwrite when prompted. Then launch the game through the exe and play as normal.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Out of curiosity, did the Anubis DILF ever get any more content beyond a couple of scenes and his 1-2 scenes of backstory? He's one of the few characters that respond to the character being in heat, but it's impossible to actually have kids with him and it's killing me.
If you mean big hellhound daddy Ciaran on New Texas, then SAME.

Reactions: peebo

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Is there any way to remove permanent perks, either through editing or game mechanics? Specifically I want to get rid of the Buns of Steel trait, but I can't figure out how to do it through editing the raw save file. Thanks.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is there any way to remove permanent perks, either through editing or game mechanics? Specifically I want to get rid of the Buns of Steel trait, but I can't figure out how to do it through editing the raw save file. Thanks.
Have you tried the cheat menu? Other than that until someone makes titsed for the web version then nope.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You have two options. Either open up the wiki and look at the buns of steel trait to see the items that remove it (there's two of them but I forget what they are and what else they do) and decide whether it's worth using them to try and get rid of the trait. Or, use console commands. Load up your save, open the console using F12 if using browser, or Ctrl+Shift+I if using electron. Make sure you're on the console tab, then enter pc.removePerk("Buns of Steel") and hit enter. It should remove the perk.

Reactions: PrinceCydon

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is this playable in mobile. Like in joiplay?
Yes. A full .apk mobile build will be coming soon, but until it does you can go into resources/app and find a file called "index.html" which you can run either in joiplay (unsure how well that works, I personally don't use joiplay) or just open it in your mobile browser of choice. I use degoogled Chromium but Chrome and firefox should work fine as well.

Reactions: Zinkuro

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Yes. A full .apk mobile build will be coming soon, but until it does you can go into resources/app and find a file called "index.html" which you can run either in joiplay (unsure how well that works, I personally don't use joiplay) or just open it in your mobile browser of choice. I use degoogled Chromium but Chrome and firefox should work fine as well.
Firefox removed opening local files on mobile quite a while back. (for dumb reasons for dumb people) Haven't had the slightest bit of luck getting a mobile browser to actually open up the html file myself, especially when fullscreen is such a buggy chore with mobile browsers. My extra special way to play it is to RDP into a PC.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Firefox removed opening local files on mobile quite a while back. (for dumb reasons for dumb people) Haven't had the slightest bit of luck getting a mobile browser to actually open up the html file myself, especially when fullscreen is such a buggy chore with mobile browsers. My extra special way to play it is to RDP into a PC.
Really? Ouch. I can confirm that at the very least Chrome still works fine for opening HTML files on mobile, as I've used it to test a few files that didn't work right on Chromium (which always turned out to be unrelated issues.) Android 11 and up did make some storage changes that might also affect things though. My devices are older, so I can only confirm that the game still works in mobile browsers on android 8 and below. Still, the proper .apk builds should be coming out soon so hopefully that'll fix all these problems.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
YES. HIM.
Idk who was in charge of him, but bring them back and pay them thirty-THOUSAND dollars to give me the content i DESIRE.
Unfortunately, a writer named Night Trap wrote Ciaran, and in January of this year they posted about some major health issues that were going to keep their focus off of writing for a while and haven't been heard from since.

• Sad
Reactions: peebo

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
You have two options. Either open up the wiki and look at the buns of steel trait to see the items that remove it (there's two of them but I forget what they are and what else they do) and decide whether it's worth using them to try and get rid of the trait. Or, use console commands. Load up your save, open the console using F12 if using browser, or Ctrl+Shift+I if using electron. Make sure you're on the console tab, then enter pc.removePerk("Buns of Steel") and hit enter. It should remove the perk.
Thanks! That did it perfectly

Zinkuro

Mar 14, 2022
Really? Ouch. I can confirm that at the very least Chrome still works fine for opening HTML files on mobile, as I've used it to test a few files that didn't work right on Chromium (which always turned out to be unrelated issues.) Android 11 and up did make some storage changes that might also affect things though. My devices are older, so I can only confirm that the game still works in mobile browsers on android 8 and below. Still, the proper .apk builds should be coming out soon so hopefully that'll fix all these problems.
Well joyplay can run it well. But can't export save externally. I Really want to edit my save.
So im trying to use mobile browser to no avail. Caus android 12 policy.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
In the game file, there are folders like "locales", "resources", "swiftshaders". Do i have to put the "img" file inside those folders or just put next to those three folders?
Go into resources/app/resources and merge the new img folder with the img folder already in there. It should prompt you to overwrite some images if you did it right.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes