Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0014-2360

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.014-win\resources\app\resources\)
(new images: x1, x2, x4 are all in the new version so imagepack enjoyers have no need to download the big img.7z file)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
All hail the hero.

Hol' up, since when did TiTs get an .exe for the game?
They stopped the browser version?

I guess I'm THAT out of the loop.

ED:
Nvm, it's in resources, the browser version.

Last edited:

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0014-2360

Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.014-win\resources\app\resources\)
(new images: x1, x2, x4 are all in the new version so imagepack enjoyers have no need to download the big img.7z file)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
When will this version be publicly available in the browser?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh heck nah, I played this game to get away from DoL's stalker fest Kylar and now we have a stalker here too.
They said authorities but where can I go to stop 'er?
Murdering the stalker is my preferred option but there's no option for it so that's a bummer.

They don't even have a picture, that's a huge minus while all the others have pics.
1659864020817.png

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
Oh heck nah, I played this game to get away from DoL's stalker fest Kylar and now we have a stalker here too.
They said authorities but where can I go to stop 'er?
Murdering the stalker is my preferred option but there's no option for it so that's a bummer.

They don't even have a picture, that's a huge minus while all the others have pics.
View attachment 1970099
You mean the new stalker character? you can report her to the authorities, I believe you have to visit penny and then she gives you a quest. I'm pretty sure that's how you remove her

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You mean the new stalker character? you can report her to the authorities, I believe you have to visit penny and then she gives you a quest. I'm pretty sure that's how you remove her
Boo, straight up murdering her in a ditch somewhere would've been a lot easier, faster and more efficient 'coz we can just make up an excuse / alibi.
What's the point of a morality system if it doesn't do anything in the first place?

Incompetent writers as usual.

Thanks for the info btw~~~

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
I remember there being a proof of concept paperdoll/avatar simulator being posted on their discord at some point. Anybody knows if it's ever going to get implemented, or was it abandonned?

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Been a while since i've been here, whats up with the new image pack and what to do with it? From what i've seen it's just got a bunch of art folder inside but i've no idea what to do with it..

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Been a while since i've been here, whats up with the new image pack and what to do with it? From what i've seen it's just got a bunch of art folder inside but i've no idea what to do with it..
The image pack has all the bust images and stuff in it. As for where to put it, see this post:

for people who dont understand via text
LOCATION IS \TiTS-backer-0.9.014-win\resources\app\resources

hopefully this is easy to understand haha

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Herm owner of a vr club on canadia have naked bust, but there are no any options to (be) fuck(ed by) her. Its possible right?!

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes